Is your post stupid?

DC Tom

Yes, we all know the board is overrun by mouth-breathing pinheads. And we all know it's everyone else, and not ourselves that's the problem.

But did you ever really, really wonder "How much of an idiot am I really?" Well now, through the magic of computers, you can find out. Introducing...the Stupid Filter (beta version). Now you can find out objectively if you are truly a moron, without all the hassle of being abused and berated by an obnoxious elitist like Alaska Darin or DC Tom.

Yes, we all know the board is overrun by mouth-breathing pinheads. And we all know it's everyone else, and not ourselves that's the problem.

But did you ever really, really wonder "How much of an idiot am I really?" Well now, through the magic of computers, you can find out. Introducing...the Stupid Filter (beta version). Now you can find out objectively if you are truly a moron, without all the hassle of being abused and berated by an obnoxious elitist like Alaska Darin or DC Tom.

That thing is broken. I tried 3 things. All of them came back with: "That text is not likely to be stupid."

The three things I tried, in reverse order of stupidity were:

Duh.

Trent Edwards

"First of all, I'm Elegant Elliot Offen, it will loosen them up, number 1. Number 2, I'm Elegant Elliot Offen, I've been in lingerie, running 15 miles a day, high voltage, high power, high caliber, defying the world, unscathed riiight? unscathed, for 20 years, and because I'm a prime time celebrity they're gonna want to know about everything I'm doing"

Case closed.

Thing works, no question.

Typed in:

AiO is a nice person.

Response:

Text is likely to be stupid.

The flip side of that is "AiO is a drunk, cranky old fogey" is apparently NOT likely to be stupid.

Sorry, Annie. What can you do?

obnoxious elitist like Alaska Darin or DC Tom.

Who of course own the franchise on stupid.

Not surprisingly, "Flightsuit!!!!", "Halliburton!!!", and "Goat Story!!!!" were the first three things I tried, and were all, in fact, stupid.

I typed:

Exiled in Illinois makes perfect sense.

I received:

Text is not likely to be stupid.

Then I typed:

The rest of the board are a bunch of assclowns.

I received:

Then I typed:

DCTom.

And received:

Text is likely to be stupid.

Lastly, I submitted:

Exiled in Illinois.

My response was:

You be the judge:

/end transmission (Text is not likely to be stupid.)