1. 1. Who should replace Dick as HC?

• Bill Cowher
    • Soneone else (explain below)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph has to die, of course, for a change in HC to occur, now that he has committed actual dollars to Dumb Jauron for three more years. And if Ralph is dead, the Bills will be headed for Toronto faster than their plummet to last place in the Division, right? So, the real question is, who cares?

this thread is just useless...

we wont have a new coach until at least 2010, Jauron signed that extension, remember? Ralph won't fire him quite yet, sorry guys.

Cowher will be gone by then, and we have absolutely no shot at him anyway. I would love to have him, cuz thats what I want, a coach with a pair.

I would prefer a Rex Ryan or a Mike Trgovac

this thread is just useless...

we wont have a new coach until at least 2010, Jauron signed that extension, remember? Ralph won't fire him quite yet, sorry guys.

Cowher will be gone by then, and we have absolutely no shot at him anyway. I would love to have him, cuz thats what I want, a coach with a pair.

I would prefer a Rex Ryan or a Mike Trgovac

Are those guys hockey players???

Guest dog14787

The problems not with Dick Jauron although he's really rubbed me the wrong way lately. Its our OC and to be honest , its not really even his fault. We are tring to run an offense that doesn't work well anymore. (with key injuries) Turk Shonert is a good coach with a bad set of plans. So he trys to make changes to an offense that never worked to begin with and what you end up with is worst then if you stuck to what the original offense was designed to do.

You can't take the greatest show on turf and go conservative, nothing about the offense is conservative, its the most explosive style offense there is, or was I should say. Dick Jauron and our offense go together like throwing a fish in jello and saying hey, its a little thick to breath, but get used to it.

Jauron looks like a goldfish in a gold fish bowl as it is, geesh :rolleyes:

We need to open up our offense to the way it was intended, its the only thing we can do at this point.

I agree that Jauron isn't doing the job everyone thought he was for the first month of the season, but that is normal, the level that a head coach succeeds is always going to be based on wins and losses. After the first month of the year he was a front runner for coach of the year, now he isn't looking so great. Either way, if they really did sign him to a 3 year extension as reported, but never confirmed by the Bills, this is a useless post and he isn't going anywhere right away. Anyone watching the Bills over the years knows Ralph isn't going to give someone millions of dollars in an extension than fire him before it even takes into effect. I don't think Cowher would come here, as he normally is in charge of everything, not going to happen in Buffalo.

I agree that Jauron isn't doing the job everyone thought he was for the first month of the season, but that is normal, the level that a head coach succeeds is always going to be based on wins and losses. After the first month of the year he was a front runner for coach of the year, now he isn't looking so great. Either way, if they really did sign him to a 3 year extension as reported, but never confirmed by the Bills, this is a useless post and he isn't going anywhere right away. Anyone watching the Bills over the years knows Ralph isn't going to give someone millions of dollars in an extension than fire him before it even takes into effect. I don't think Cowher would come here, as he normally is in charge of everything, not going to happen in Buffalo.

Maybe he did sign it, but it comes with a qualifier. The extension is only valid if the Bills make the playoffs this year.

We can hope, can't we?

Guest dog14787

Bill Cowher would be an awesome fit and he seems to like the Buffalo Bills, but nawww, its not happening. :D

I really don't know what Jauron could do about the offenses woes and the team itself plays hard and doesn't quit so I'm not blaming DJ. This problem was created a long time ago by Fairchild and he still haunts us with it, whatever it is, I choose to call it offensive to the team thats using it :wub:

It even smells bad, like spoiled milk, because it was probably something I spilled everywhere while I was watching it. :rolleyes:

I gotta wait and see how this season turns out. If we win 9 or more games, it's Dick. If not, I'd say Marty Schottenhiemer. He turns teams around fast. Maybe he doesn't get to the Super Bowl, but at this point, I don't care. I just want to have a good season and make the playoffs. Sometimes you gotta crawl before you can walk. If we could put together a couple of winning seasons with trips to the playoffs it'd be a lot easier to attract good talent to Buffalo.

I always wonder what would have happened if Ernest Byner had not fumbled going in for the winning TD in the AFC Championship Game against Denver? It was really dumb of Marty to tell him to do that.

I don't see Cowher coming to Buffalo, and it's sad that so many know DJ isn't going away with time left on his contract. Wade's issues with Ralph and being fired/resigned demonstrate this beyond a reasonable doubt.

Ralph would just need to get in contact with Al Davis. Now how do you fire for "cause"? :wub:

Who could stomach watching that?

I can't stand Bill Cower's spitting up on himself and his drooling.

Isn't there some kind of procedure they can do to restore the control of his tongue and facial muscles?

He seems to have palsy of the mouth or something.