Bills fans

BeastMode54

Am I happy about the Bills 3 game slide, of course not. But to read some of these posts on the board is making me sick. Blow up the team, fire Jauron, Trent isn't the answer. This is unbelievable. These are the same posters who praised Jauron previously, liked Turks new offense, loved the new defense, etc., etc. The 4-0 start got all of us excited, me included. But looking back before the season I saw a very young team, with a talented core. I thought they were going to be 8-8 or 9-7. Looking at where we stand today, that is exactly where we will be, with a one or two game improvement on last year and a team with more experience for the next season. Also, I still think it's possible for us to go 10-6 or even 11-5 if we get things straightened out. I think we can't lose perspective here. We are a young up and coming team that played well for the beginning of the season, and has had some setbacks because we are exactly that, YOUNG and INEXPERIENCED.

I agree about the over reaction, but besides Edwards, where are we young and inexperienced? Both lines have enough experience. We have 3 Wr and 1 TE that have been here for a while. I think we have problems but inexperience should not be one of them.

I agree about the over reaction, but besides Edwards, where are we young and inexperienced? Both lines have enough experience. We have 3 Wr and 1 TE that have been here for a while. I think we have problems but inexperience should not be one of them.

With the injuries we have both Preston and Chambers have been starting, Hardy, McKelvin, and Corner have been playing and it is their first year. Ellison is young and playing strong side rather than weak side. Lynch is still young, Edwards is young, Poz is young. They'll all get better, and we need to keep that in mind

Am I happy about the Bills 3 game slide, of course not. But to read some of these posts on the board is making me sick. Blow up the team, fire Jauron, Trent isn't the answer. This is unbelievable. These are the same posters who praised Jauron previously, liked Turks new offense, loved the new defense, etc., etc. The 4-0 start got all of us excited, me included. But looking back before the season I saw a very young team, with a talented core. I thought they were going to be 8-8 or 9-7. Looking at where we stand today, that is exactly where we will be, with a one or two game improvement on last year and a team with more experience for the next season. Also, I still think it's possible for us to go 10-6 or even 11-5 if we get things straightened out. I think we can't lose perspective here. We are a young up and coming team that played well for the beginning of the season, and has had some setbacks because we are exactly that, YOUNG and INEXPERIENCED.

This team will NEVER EVERRRRRR win with this LOSER COACH...EVER...get used to it!!

Beast Mode - Sure, most of us expected a 7-10 win season. However, when you start 4-0 and 5-1, you ARE expected to finish better. 8 or 9 wins after starting 5-1 is simply unacceptable. That shows a breakdown in coaching. Something like 90% of teams that start 4-0 make the playoffs, and currently, we're well on our way to being part of the other 10%.

As for the injuries, they happen to every team. Buffalo isnt the only banged up team. And some of are tired of constantly hearing excuses from the team and coaching staff. At some point, the whining about injuries has to stop and the team and its coaches need to be held accountable. Other teams are able to overcome injuries, and if the Bills ever want to be good again, they need to as well.

Bills average experience is 3.9 years

Beast Mode - Sure, most of us expected a 7-10 win season. However, when you start 4-0 and 5-1, you ARE expected to finish better. 8 or 9 wins after starting 5-1 is simply unacceptable. That shows a breakdown in coaching. Something like 90% of teams that start 4-0 make the playoffs, and currently, we're well on our way to being part of the other 10%.

And that my friend, is the rub! If the Bills scratched and clawed their way to 5-4, winning one, then losing one, etc. to get to where we are today, then no one would be too disappointed to see how the season is going. HOWEVER, we started 4-0, then 5-1, which means that maybe our low expectations were too low and this team revealed that they had the TALENT to win games. Now, they've crashed down to earth horribly, losing three straight against average division opponents. That is a sign of BAD COACHING. The expectations have changed since they went 5-1. I'm not lowering them now after seeing what the team could do. If we don't make the playoffs now, the Bills will be one of the biggest jokes in NFL history. Remember when the Lions started 6-2 and then bottomed out? I'm going to kept up at night thinking our franchise is no better than theirs if we do the same as then.

I have Bills stuff all over my cubicle and truck and kept getting congratulated early on on how good the Bills were. I've responded that the Bills are barely winning games over Oakland & St. Louis, and have had a weak schedule early on. They are ok, but I didn't think they deserved the accolades they were getting. Now they are showing how good they really are, maybe a bit over a .500 team. Injuries have hurt, but I think their bad play goes beyond that excuse. Until we get lines that can dominate both sides of the ball, we'll continue to just coast along. All that being said, for 35 years I've been a Bills fan, and NOTHING will change that.

As for the injuries, they happen to every team. Buffalo isnt the only banged up team. And some of are tired of constantly hearing excuses from the team and coaching staff. At some point, the whining about injuries has to stop and the team and its coaches need to be held accountable. Other teams are able to overcome injuries, and if the Bills ever want to be good again, they need to as well.

This Bills team is reminding me of the Lions team of a few years ago that started 7-0 & then fell apart. Look at the Lions, they never approached 7 straight wins again, & they still SUCK. Look at Miami after being the WORST team in the NFL last year, they are now better than Buffalo. Now look at the Bills, they are a lot closer to Detroit than Miami. The blame has to be laid on the front office.