NO, Moderators, This is NOT part of the gameday thread.

This season is over. By going 0-3 in division in 3 weeks, this team's taken themselves from contender for home field to last in division and on the outside looking in. Read that again, that's the sad reality of this situation. From in contention to done for.

Face facts, Bills fans, this season is OVER. Well, at least it wasn't over by Columbus day.

Let's hear you polyannas try and convince me they're still in it.

Another kitty post by someone who only posts when there's something negative to say.

This season is over. By going 0-3 in division in 3 weeks, this team's taken themselves from contender for home field to last in division and on the outside looking in. Read that again, that's the sad reality of this situation. From in contention to done for.

Face facts, Bills fans, this season is OVER. Well, at least it wasn't over by Columbus day.

good news is, we play all these teams again-and have a chance to beat them. Also even though they are playing better the other afc east teams have problems and will eventually lose more games. We have a chance, but we need to get heallthy and play better.

You're an idiot. Why bother with you. You pull this shiit every year. Please go cheer, wait, not cheer for another team. dude, really, you're an ass. The next three games are winnable. There's no reason this team still cant end up 10 - 6.

Why should anyone care if YOU do? Gimme a good, solid reason why they're still in it at 0-3 in division?

I don't care if anyone does, but apparently you don't see that. You don't think we have a shot? Fine, I don't care. Why should anyone go to the ridiculous trouble of trying to convince you?

You're an idiot. Why bother with you. You pull this shiit every year. Please go cheer, wait, not cheer for another team. dude, really, you're an ass. The next three games are winnable. There's no reason this team still cant end up 10 - 6.

Problem isn't the next three. It's the four that follow. You know, three of them against teams that just finished handing our collective heads to us.

Dudes right. we have no will to win, and havent even showed an attempt to get better. We have needed a pass rush since week two, and still no blitzes. We have been killed by the dink and dunk pass but still we do not get tighter coverage. We havent even tried to establish a running game. I was/am a big fan of keeping coaches because a big thing in the League is stability and consistant, but being consistantly bad is not a good thing. I will start the movement..... LES MILES, LSU for coach of the Bills