Why don't we just forfeit the game???

Jeez! I guess we ought to just forfeit on Sunday! Our secondary is depleted, we've lost 3 games and now we're ready to run Edwards, Jauron, Fewell and Schonert outta town, we're going to a building we've never one in, a city we haven't won in in 8 years, and our confidence is at an all time low. Hell, we may as well just bend over for the Patriots, like we're they're little bitches! I mean, we lost four straight SuperBowls, they've won 3 and went undefeated in the regular season last year. Gosh! We don't stand a chance given all that.....or.......maybe.....we circle the wagons once again.....

I'm sorry, just can't help myself! All this negativity just kills me. If you guys stop and think about it, the idea of us losing this weekend to the Pats* is a joke! Only was we lose is if we beat ourselves with turnovers. Sorry, but its football friday, I'm PSYCHED!

the last 2 games the Bills have shown they are completely comptent in beating themselves.

If we play good smart football and the running game opens up a little bit, yeah then there is no reason we should lose against the Pats*

the last 2 games the Bills have shown they are completely comptent in beating themselves.

If we play good smart football and the running game opens up a little bit, yeah then there is no reason we should lose against the Pats*

ahh theres the rub. Do we have a line or don't we? Given the Bills history I would guess...no. But I don't want to be negative before a game.

I'm sorry, just can't help myself! All this negativity just kills me. If you guys stop and think about it, the idea of us losing this weekend to the Pats* is a joke! Only was we lose is if we beat ourselves with turnovers. Sorry, but its football friday, I'm PSYCHED!
Why is it a joke? After winning 14 out of the last 15 it must be a pretty good joke to have lasted this long

I haven't been on this board much this week because I can't stand all the nay-sayers and all the wild predictions about the playoffs. We're still two games above .500, we're still tied for first in the AFC east, and we still have a long season ahead of us. Trust that we will see more of the 4-0 Bills soon enough!

Jeez! I guess we ought to just forfeit on Sunday! Our secondary is depleted, we've lost 3 games and now we're ready to run Edwards, Jauron, Fewell and Schonert outta town, we're going to a building we've never one in, a city we haven't won in in 8 years, and our confidence is at an all time low. Hell, we may as well just bend over for the Patriots, like we're they're little bitches! I mean, we lost four straight SuperBowls, they've won 3 and went undefeated in the regular season last year. Gosh! We don't stand a chance given all that.....or.......maybe.....we circle the wagons once again.....

FOR the record I wanted Jauron out of town before he got here and I am very DISAPPOINTED he will be here another 3 years.

I haven't been on this board much this week because I can't stand all the nay-sayers and all the wild predictions about the playoffs. We're still two games above .500, we're still tied for first in the AFC east, and we still have a long season ahead of us. Trust that we will see more of the 4-0 Bills soon enough!

The record might show as tied for 1st but we are actually 3rd and if MIA,JETS and NE all win this week we will be last!

It's not being negative when the bottom line is the Bills have very little chance.. It's just reality.. We suck and they don't!

Added note: We cant rush, WE cant sack, WE are depleted in our secondary and we have a QB who throws less than 1 td per game and a coach who coaches not to lose but we do anyway. I agree chances are slim and even at 4-0 I didnt see us as a playoff team. Just a team learning to win and a QB learning to play only if we can get the OC to learn to run and the DL to learn how to sack and the secondary to learn how to defend then we will have a chance to win.

Added note: We cant rush, WE cant sack, WE are depleted in our secondary and we have a QB who throws less than 1 td per game and a coach who coaches not to lose but we do anyway. I agree chances are slim and even at 4-0 I didnt see us as a playoff team. Just a team learning to win and a QB learning to play only if we can get the OC to learn to run and the DL to learn how to sack and the secondary to learn how to defend then we will have a chance to win.

I've said this for weeks now...even when we were 4-0. Was nobody else seeing this? It was only a matter of time before things started evening out/going against us. If you can't run the ball and stop the run you DONT DESERVE to be in the playoffs. Can we turn it around?? Well, if it COULD be turned around I'd believe it, but we haven't really had a good CONSISTENT running game this year...it would have had to have BEEN good to get it there again. Defense...avg at best and ST's...NOT so special this year.

yeah.... "football friday" is high school football... which is lot of fun, but has nothing to do with the bills game on sunday

:w00t: Let this be a lesson to you........ Never say never.