Why don't we just forfeit the game???

Jeez! I guess we ought to just forfeit on Sunday! Our secondary is depleted, we've lost 3 games and now we're ready to run Edwards, Jauron, Fewell and Schonert outta town, we're going to a building we've never one in, a city we haven't won in in 8 years, and our confidence is at an all time low. Hell, we may as well just bend over for the Patriots, like we're they're little bitches! I mean, we lost four straight SuperBowls, they've won 3 and went undefeated in the regular season last year. Gosh! We don't stand a chance given all that.....or.......maybe.....we circle the wagons once again.....
I'm sorry I don't give the patsys a lick of credit for those superbowls after spygate.....and they were still doing it last year seriousy, do you think they could really have crushed us and other teams the way they did ...com'on wake up... sometimes I wonder if tb is really injured still, or thats what they decided to do because they knew they would suck without cameras, so this would give them the excuse.......to <_<:ph34r:

...We don't stand a chance given all that.....or.......maybe.....we circle the wagons once again.....

Circle the wagons once again? First of all, the wagons have been in storage since Thurman Thomas ran for over 150 yards against the Dolphins in the last playoff game the Bills actually played in and WON, way back after the 1995 season.

Secondly, there is absolutley no way this Bills team can beat the Pats in New England tomorrow, so save your sarcasm for another opponent another week. Hey, looking at the schedule, Buffalo could very well be 8-4 heading into the final month of the season. But they won't be 6-3 heading home from New England tomorrow night!