Evans is a MAJOR BUST

Rudyc80

Are you kidding me...not 1 catch....another bad pick.

josh Reed part 2 coming along!

84852[/snapback]

Your assinine dooomed posts are sometimes amusing but you are a fuggin moron if this post is not sarcasm. 25 yards a catch? What the fug do you expect from a rookie wide receiver with no qb and no offensive line? Rudy- is this one of Hogboys alliases? I hope so- if you truly beleive what you post you need to double/quadruple your dosage

Clayton has early stats but he plays in what has to be the worst division in football. It's WAY too early to be judging Lee Evans.

Rookie wide receivers tend to take a while before adjusting to the game. Look at a guy like Chad Johnson and how he has developed.

Rudy, I hate it when you forget your meds. :angry:

84974[/snapback]

Sorry Paco, this would be our fault. We recently hired some new workers who thought it would be ok to let rudy on TSW before medicating him for the day.

The problem has been addressed and rudy is currently being tied down so we can administer his meds. Thanks all of you and sorry for any inconvience this may have caused here on the wall.

-The Asylum Staff

Two things that never seem to change. Drew Bledsoe as starting quarterback, and Rudy's BS.

84905[/snapback]

Why do you guys even respond to this guy? It's been clear to me he knows nothing about football. He justs tries to make posts that will piss off fans.