Are minnesotans' brains frozen?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I think GHost was speaking about Reagan.

Was Reagan a B actor. I think he was C actor or his acting got significantly worse.

No one believed him when he said he could not remember lots of acts in office, even his advisers and press agents.

I don't show that it's been decided yet. Franken has a slight lead but it looks right now that it will probably go for him. Franken's smarter than anyone who posts here.

Because you said so? That's brilliant. You are hardly the judge for intelligence, especially for a guy who has a penchant for labels rather than rebuttals, and no qualifying arguments to make your case when pressed for positions.

Franken is as dumb as a box of rocks and looks it. He walked about 10 feet from me while I was waiting for a client in Sacramento about 2 years ago. He was on tour around the corner with his "radio" show.

W

2.6 GPA ---Yale - History

2.6 GPA ---Harvard - Business

O

3.8 GPA ---Columbia - Poly Sci

4.0 GPA ---Harvard - Law (Magna Cum Laude)

How do you know his grades. I thought he had them sealed, like his birth certificate, thesis and tried to do with the minutes of the meetings of the foundation he was on.

Because you said so? That's brilliant. You are hardly the judge for intelligence, especially for a guy who has a penchant for labels rather than rebuttals, and no qualifying arguments to make your case when pressed for positions.

We're all still waiting in the California thread for you to name the- what was it, 16?- civilizations that collapsed because of homosexuality. And President Hamilton.