Barak Obama, 44th President of the United States

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No he hired a shiiload of advisers that you said he surrounded himself with who are smarter that the ones around Bush the last 8 years. I asked what you were basing that on seeing you have no idea who most of those adviser are and what they have told him.

I just named three, you want more names? The fact that he has so many advisers is a plus, when compared to the insulated group who had access to W.

I'm sensing you have been impacted by the mud that has been slung by the McCain campaign. He seems to be able to extract useful, and positive, information from all sorts of influences. That is a trait to be admired, not scorned.

Are you one of these "rich people?"

!@#$ no, but I know plenty of hard working rich people and I have a 401k that Barney Frank and Mr. Wonderful have no business even talking about stealing. Do you??

I have already stated that I am going to go on the public dole, it's not very hard to do. Are you self employed?

I'm sticking the f'n tax payer, and I'm stickin it hard, right up the ass. The US Government has declared all out financial war on We The People. I will contribute to the bankruptcy of this nation.

I just named three, you want more names? The fact that he has so many advisers is a plus, when compared to the insulated group who had access to W.

I'm sensing you have been impacted by the mud that has been slung by the McCain campaign. He seems to be able to extract useful, and positive, information from all sorts of influences. That is a trait to be admired, not scorned.

Once again you basing this on what? You don't even know who is adviser are and what they are telling him. From what I've seen they've been telling him to throw out the word "hope" "change" and "yes we can" as often as possible and people will buy it hook, line and sinker. They told him to pander to as many people as possible to tell them that he is going to cut taxes for 95% of the people and those people bought it hook, line, and sinker. He played all the people that voted for him like a cheap violin. Hook, line and sinker.

!@#$ no, but I know plenty of hard working rich people and I have a 401k that Barney Frank and Mr. Wonderful have no business even talking about stealing. Do you??

I have already stated that I am going to go on the public dole, it's not very hard to do. Are you self employed?

I'm sticking the f'n tax payer, and I'm stickin it hard, right up the ass. The US Government has declared all out financial war on We The People. I will contribute to the bankruptcy of this nation.

I'll be paying more under Obama's tax plan. So too will a lot of people who voted for him. It's not as if all my money after a certain income level will be gone, leading to no incentive to work hard and make money. Most of us realize that the money has to come from somewhere (not China) and expecting the government to reign-in spending is mostly a pipe dream.

I don't get these "yes we can" back and forths with the crowd. Such a strange thing.

That's one of my biggest pet peeves about Obama. It's not Obama himself, it's the crowd mentality and especially the over-zealous supporters that phreaks me out.

On one hand you have the zealots who drink the Kool-Aid® and are all about the man and his campaign. On the other you have people that really do believe that electing Tweedle-dee instead of Twiddle-dum will actually improve their life

Once again you basing this on what? You don't even know who is adviser are and what they are telling him. From what I've seen they've been telling him to throw out the word "hope" "change" and "yes we can" as often as possible and people will buy it hook, line and sinker. They told him to pander to as many people as possible to tell them that he is going to cut taxes for 95% of the people and those people bought it hook, line, and sinker. He played all the people that voted for him like a cheap violin. Hook, line and sinker.

As opposed to throwing out the words "hope," "change," and "maverick," after voting with Dubya 90% of the time? Pandering to women and the superficial crowd by nominating a Barbie Doll for VP?

Right, Just like Palin speeking directly to "Joe sixpack" in her $150,000 new wardrobe while preparing to fleece the general population for another 8 years.

That's one of my biggest pet peeves about Obama. It's not Obama himself, it's the crowd mentality and especially the over-zealous supporters that phreaks me out.

It's about the people and not Obama himself? That's terrible!

On one hand you have the zealots who drink the Kool-Aid® and are all about the man and his campaign. On the other you have people that really do believe that electing Tweedle-dee instead of Twiddle-dum will actually improve their life

And you believe that voting for Twiddle-dum would have actually improved your life?

Yes, I'm pretty sure I have a decent idea of whom many of his advisers are...at least as good of an idea as I have for who advises McCain...and I know I don't trust those guys. It's fairly obvious that I have paid a lot more attention to Obama's campaign than you have, if you have no idea who his advisers are.

You are a jaded man...that's OK, so am I, usually. I understand that Obama can't simply enact his agenda, and that some of what he promises is likely not to ever come to fruition. Do you really think McCain would put an end to all pork? Do you really think his health insurance plan (if enacted...which would never happen) would actually help most people get health insurance? Do you really think he is a "Maverick"?

But, the President sets the national agenda, and can inspire a nation...if that's what he chooses to do. I think we are going to see a much different kind of Presidency. Just by winning tonight, Obama has done more to inspire many Americans than Bush did in eight years of office.

Bill Clinton was, and still is, very respected by the International community. He wasn't perfect, that's for sure. Neither is Obama. But, when Obama asks for military help from Germany, I bet they give it.

You have no idea what your talking about. The next time we need help from the Germans, it will be just another pathetic day in the life of American politics.

Bill Clinton is just as highly despised by the europeans as the Shrub.

Obama will take his orders from the same people as the Shrub and Clinton before him, but hey you keep the faith.

Yes, I'm pretty sure I have a decent idea of whom many of his advisers are...at least as good of an idea as I have for who advises McCain...and I know I don't trust those guys. It's fairly obvious that I have paid a lot more attention to Obama's campaign than you have, if you have no idea who his advisers are.

You are a jaded man...that's OK, so am I, usually. I understand that Obama can't simply enact his agenda, and that some of what he promises is likely not to ever come to fruition. Do you really think McCain would put an end to all pork? Do you really think his health insurance plan (if enacted...which would never happen) would actually help most people get health insurance? Do you really think he is a "Maverick"?

But, the President sets the national agenda, and can inspire a nation...if that's what he chooses to do. I think we are going to see a much different kind of Presidency. Just by winning tonight, Obama has done more to inspire many Americans than Bush did in eight years of office.

You know here's the funny thing. When any of you people who think Obama is the answer encounter someone who says he is not you immediately think we're for McCain or Bush. You don't know who I voted for and to insinuate that I support McCain or Bush show just how ignorant you are. The fact that you believe anything any politician tells you is pretty sad. They're all a waste of space in my mind and are leading this country down a path of destruction.