When Bledsoe Moves Into 10th Place On Sunday,

and I hope that I am not alone.

He only needs approx 65 yards to be 10th in all time passing yardage, and if he gets booed when this milestone is announced, we Bills fans are going to look like a collective horse's a$$ to the rest of the sports world.

I would hate to see this.

84409[/snapback]

Hey when he does it early in the fourth quarter I'll applaud.

and I hope that I am not alone.

He only needs approx 65 yards to be 10th in all time passing yardage, and if he gets booed when this milestone is announced, we Bills fans are going to look like a collective horse's a$$ to the rest of the sports world.

I would hate to see this.

84409[/snapback]

Yards?

<P>

I'll cheer him when he throws some TDs and becomes 10th all time in scoring.

<P>

Has there EVER been a QB who got more mileage out of only yardage than Drew?

Guest BackInDaDay
If most of the 65 yards come inside the red zone I might cheer.  I'm not the type to applaud meaningless accomplishments.

It's amazing to me how you can villify Mike Williams yet support Drew.  It certianly must be an interesting world you live in.

84456[/snapback]

10th all-time in any pro sport is not a meaningless accomplishment, unless it's the XFL or Dodgeball.

As down as any of us are on DB, remember that he's harder on himself than we are. This guy's not quitting on our team, he's just not able to get it done anymore. The responsibility in dropping him down the depth chart isn't his, so as long as he's penciled in to start, he will start. He will continue to play poorly, but not for a lack of effort. Can you say the same for MW?

I agree with Bill from NYC. Give him his props.

A standing O would go a long way in showing that Bills fans can still appreciate a will to win, even when it comes up short.

10th all-time in any pro sport is not a meaningless accomplishment, unless it's the XFL or Dodgeball.

As down as any of us are on DB, remember that he's harder on himself than we are.  This guy's not quitting on our team, he's just not able to get it done anymore.  The responsibility in dropping him down the depth chart isn't his, so as long as he's penciled in to start, he will start.  He will continue to play poorly, but not for a lack of effort.  Can you say the same for MW?

I agree with Bill from NYC. Give him his props. 

A standing O would go a long way in showing that Bills fans can still appreciate a will to win, even when it comes up short.

84499[/snapback]

Well said...

What's messed up about it?

Cancer eats away at your cells causing failure and finally collapse.

Drew eats away at your team causing failure and finally collapse.

Let's root for Drew on his individual milestones!!!! How about we root for a frickin winning team in Buffalo. Hey that's a novel idea! I'm sure Tom Brady is REAL concerned with his career passing yard total in the seventh game of the season. Oh, what's that? He isn't?? He's concerned with winning b/c they actually have a meaningful season ahead of him for the fourth consecutive year???

Give me a break.

Boo him. Go back to Montana, start up a clinic for young families and while you are at it take the people with blinders on with you.