Political Quiz time!!

KD in CA

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a cool quiz.

I'd like to see where all the parties stand on each issue because my results are suprising, even to me.

If the democrats bill themselves as representing the middle class then how the hell did I only agree with them 8% of the time?

This Constitution Party which I have heard very little about must be pretty good.

I will say that I have always considered Constitution of the United States almost sacred document.

I don't know if the Constitution Party believes in strict adherence to the constitution but we sure seem to think along the same lines.

My results:

Constitution Party 100%

Libertarian Party 85%

Reform Party 62%

Republican Party 54%

Green Party 31%

Natural Law Party 15%

Democratic Party 8%

So I set the first question about regulating TV, radio, and Internet to "Increase" (which is not my personal preference as I would have selected Decrease)

1) Democratic Party 100%

2) Republican Party 100%

3) Natural Law Party 100%

4) Green Party 100%

5) Reform Party 100%

6) Constitution Party 100%

7) Libertarian Party 0%

If we're maintaining, how are we changing

That cannot be because I ended up being in 100% agreement with the Constitution Party and I certainly didn't vote to increase those regulations.

1) Constitution Party 70%

2) Libertarian Party 60%

3) Republican Party 50%

4) Natural Law Party 50%

5) Reform Party 50%

6) Democratic Party 35%

7) Green Party 25%

Interesting. Like I've said..Guess I'm middle of the road with a thing for right turns.

AND YOU'RE GONNA VOTE FOR OBAMA????

Your core values are !@#$ if you can change like that. Plus it says that you're an idiot :devil:

That was my reaction too. WTF, Obama stands for everything you are against.

God I hate votes off of personality. It's the bane to our society. Woo, let's vote off of something we perceive through the marketing materials of a candidate, rather than having a critical discussion of what they want to do.

Obama is smart! Well, I haven't met him, I haven't seen him speak outside of his handlers, nor do I really know sh-- about him, but I know he's smart! How refreshing it will be to have a smart guy in the White House!

and hate for corruption

OH GOD ROFL.

Yes, the man who rejected public financing hates corruption.

Yes, the man who has 605 bundlers and 17 lobbyists contributing to his campaign despite claiming he takes no lobbyist money hates corruption.

Yes, the man who changed his FISA vote right after AT&T announced a huge donation to the Democratic party hates corruption.

:devil:

lol... 96% libertarian. I will say though, I would ahve been rated much less libertarian if those questions didn't suck. There were a number of questions where I wanted to increase half of it, and decrease the other half.

Anarchist! :devil:

I'll post mine:

1) Libertarian Party 95%

2) Constitution Party 63%

3) Republican Party 47%

4) Reform Party 47%

5) Democratic Party 32%

6) Green Party 26%

7) Natural Law Party 21%

For the record, I'm voting Barr/Root.

1) Libertarian Party 73%

2) Constitution Party 67%

3) Republican Party 60%

4) Reform Party 53%

5) Green Party 40%

6) Democratic Party 20%

7) Natural Law Party 20%

I'm cool with that, I like Ron Paul.

This is shocking..I had you pegged for a bzrul, molson type Democrat. To sell your soul to a Harvard Shyster is disappointing. To vote for Obama with your beliefs is sad. Maybe Rome is burning. :devil:

1) Reform Party 73%

2) Green Party 64%

3) Libertarian Party 55%

4) Democratic Party 55%

5) Constitution Party 55%

6) Natural Law Party 45%

7) Republican Party 36%

Interesting Results, hmm.

So I lean toward the Ross Perot side of things...

The Reform Party of the United States of America (abbreviated Reform Party USA or RPUSA, generally known simply as the Reform Party) is a political party in the United States, founded by Ross Perot in 1995 who said Americans were disillusioned with the state of politics—as being corrupt and unable to deal with vital issues—and desired a viable alternative to the Republican and Democratic Parties.

With an afinity towards environmentalism and then am equally split with the Libertarian, Democratic and Constitution Party? No group got more than 73% nor less than 36%. At least it proves that I am not a Lemming....

Duh Big Wimp will be 100% Republican, 0% everything else because he is monolithic.

lol... 96% libertarian. I will say though, I would ahve been rated much less libertarian if those questions didn't suck. There were a number of questions where I wanted to increase half of it, and decrease the other half.

There are questions that are extremely vague. Like the money to foreign democracies.

That was my reaction too. WTF, Obama stands for everything you are against.

God I hate votes off of personality. It's the bane to our society. Woo, let's vote off of something we perceive through the marketing materials of a candidate, rather than having a critical discussion of what they want to do.

Obama is smart! Well, I haven't met him, I haven't seen him speak outside of his handlers, nor do I really know sh-- about him, but I know he's smart! How refreshing it will be to have a smart guy in the White House!

It bugged the crap out of me that the majority of Americans disagreed with Reagan's policies but still voted for him.

1) Democratic Party 78%

2) Green Party 72%

3) Natural Law Party 67%

4) Reform Party 56%

5) Libertarian Party 39%

6) Republican Party 39%

7) Constitution Party 33%

Anarchist! :flirt:

I'll post mine:

1) Libertarian Party 95%

2) Constitution Party 63%

3) Republican Party 47%

4) Reform Party 47%

5) Democratic Party 32%

6) Green Party 26%

7) Natural Law Party 21%

For the record, I'm voting Barr/Root.

:worthy: I already voted for Barr/Root.

WTF? Tell me, when I vote, am I voting for a candidate or a party?

Actually, more for a party. It is fairly well established that the more local the election the more the individual matters and the more national the election the more that the party matters. Voting for Obama means voting for 10,000's of people you probably never heard of. It means appointing justices radically different if the other party was in control. The list goes on and on.

So I lean toward the Ross Perot side of things...

The Reform Party of the United States of America (abbreviated Reform Party USA or RPUSA, generally known simply as the Reform Party) is a political party in the United States, founded by Ross Perot in 1995 who said Americans were disillusioned with the state of politics—as being corrupt and unable to deal with vital issues—and desired a viable alternative to the Republican and Democratic Parties.

With an afinity towards environmentalism and then am equally split with the Libertarian, Democratic and Constitution Party? No group got more than 73% nor less than 36%. At least it proves that I am not a Lemming....

Duh Big Wimp will be 100% Republican, 0% everything else because he is monolithic.

Something is wrong then if you lean towards ross perot you would have had results parallel to mine.