Sully Chat!!!

Rico

12:14

[Comment From Patrick in Buffalo]

What are your thoughts on ProFootballTalk.com? Just some rumor site, or is Florio becoming mainstrem media?

12:15

Sully: I've listened to Florio for years and find him very credible and entertaining. Better than reading Mortensen, who is still making excuses for Tom Donahoe.

Guess we're not imagining things after all ...

11:38

[Comment From acor58]

Who is a bigger flaming douche bag, you or Schoop?

11:39

Sully: Me, for now. But I do think that Schoop deserves a spot in the douche bag hall of fame.

:lol:

Chris Kelsay with 4 sacks in 30 games? That's unbelievable.

I realize it's not all about sacks, as some DE's would remind us, but 13 sacks in 7 games is poor. I would not argue at all with a first round DE next spring, providing they have answers at C and TE for 2009.

D'Brickashaw Ferguson needs to be the swinging door he can be this Sunday.

Chris Kelsay with 4 sacks in 30 games? That's unbelievable.

I realize it's not all about sacks, as some DE's would remind us, but 13 sacks in 7 games is poor. I would not argue at all with a first round DE next spring, providing they have answers at C and TE for 2009.

D'Brickashaw Ferguson needs to be the swinging door he can be this Sunday.

Actually it's quite believable considering he's never been a pass rusher. I still don't understand what people see in the guy. He doesn't tackle well, he's not overly quick. His sense of containment is attrocious. The Bills have been getting killed for years on off tackle runs, and end arounds towards his side. He has no pass rush moves to make up for his lack of initial quickness or closing burst. He's a backup caliber player, who starts, because we A. Have no one better. Altough Denney may be a better short term option. B. He's paid a silly amount of money, for someone who's not good.