RIOTS NEXT WEEK?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The prevailing message here is that this election is only making the racial divide deeper. No matter who wins, it is not going to be immediately good for the nation.

If Obama wins it will help the racial divide over the next 4 years

If McCain wins all hell will break loose with crazy accusations etc. Republicans simply can't win, no matter how much money they spend on education or how many minorities they hire for cabinet positions - they will be seen as the big evil party towards minorities, because as we all know "George Bush hates black people".

Look who they are, man! They're freakin Zombies, man!!

< Dennis Hopper>

Babs' back is injured from the stress of crying over the Republican Mafia's intent to steal Obama's angelic halo. Give me a !@#$ing break. :lol:

Those idiots never had it as good as they have under the Bush administration. The past eight years, they've gotten more attention for their bull sh-- than they'll ever get again. They have such a cottage industry built up around complaining about Republicans, I woudn't be shocked if some of them actually VOTED Republican, just so they can keep getting media attention.

Those conservative idiots never had it as good as they have under the Bush Clinton administration. The past eight years, they've gotten more attention for their bull sh-- than they'll ever get again. They have such a cottage industry built up around complaining about Republicans Democrats, I woudn't be shocked if some of them actually VOTED Republican Democrat, just so they can keep getting media attention.

Corrected, and a glimse at the future.

Corrected, and a glimse at the future.

No, it was right the first time. The professional complainers are going to lose their profession without Bush to complain about.

New ones will pop up, though. Rush will have his career jump-started, for sure.

No, it was right the first time. The professional complainers are going to lose their profession without Bush to complain about.

That 400 million dollar contract doesn't hurt either.

Thats if Rush/Hannity don't blow a blood vessel and stroke out if obama wins.

The prevailing message here is that this election is only making the racial divide deeper. No matter who wins, it is not going to be immediately good for the nation.

What prevailing message is that? A black guy may win and the racial divide will be deeper? How so?

Chris Rock has a funny bit about the fact that if you know any black person, don't count or plan on him doing anything November 5th. He or she won't be available, won't be awake, won't be reliable, not going to show up for work, etc.

If Obama wins, it's really going to be a watershed event for a lot of people, especially minorities. It's also going to piss off a small minority of people.

I think it will piss off a great number of people and for good reason.

People are sheep. As long as Obama doesn't interrupt the bread and circuses, the American public will fall in line.
Even if he is elected...I'd bet $1000 he doesn't live to finish his term. We've had what 2 plots already? I'd hate to be a SS agent.