Anyone seen AD lately?

So when Ted Stevens steps down and the governor appoints a replacement, anyone want to place bets on its being Caribou Barbie (assuming she's not out shopping for a new Vice Presidential wardrobe)? Wouldn't that be a hoot?

AD is hiding, and I don't blame him. Not that I missed him, he's on my blocked list anyway. I sure hope I'm on his.

So when Ted Stevens steps down and the governor appoints a replacement, anyone want to place bets on its being Caribou Barbie (assuming she's not out shopping for a new Vice Presidential wardrobe)? Wouldn't that be a hoot?

AD is hiding, and I don't blame him. Not that I missed him, he's on my blocked list anyway. I sure hope I'm on his.

Stevens said he isn't going to step down, and when he loses the election it will be a moot point. Besides, I don't think a Governor can appoint themself to be Senator, can they? Or do they have a Dick Cheney rule there? If there was an appointment, she would probably pick Todd, or maybe her son-in-law to be, he could use a job with good benefits.

Stevens said he isn't going to step down, and when he loses the election it will be a moot point. Besides, I don't think a Governor can appoint themself to be Senator, can they? Or do they have a Dick Cheney rule there? If there was an appointment, she would probably pick Todd, or maybe her son-in-law to be, he could use a job with good benefits.

The law has changed to a vote of the people. That happened after then Governor Murkowski appointed his daughter to his Senatorial seat.

In hiding? Hardly. I've been too busy with other things to gleefully bash all you idiots.

I don't have anyone on my ignore list. Why would I? That would imply things that could never possibly happen.