Trent should be benched for atleast one game

LoudSunday

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thats what the previous regime did with Losman....no need for that...You stick with Trent thru the good and the bad...in a couple years we will have a very a solid field general as a result....

The way he played today showed he can't come up big consistently. Bench him against the Jets as punishment and play him again in week 10. That will snap him back to reality real quick.

Yes, clearly the best way for a young QB to learn from his mistakes is to sit him on the bench.

:thumbsup:

The way he played today showed he can't come up big consistently. Bench him against the Jets as punishment and play him again in week 10. That will snap him back to reality real quick.

Nice first post....this is football not an 82 game hockey schedule. :thumbsup:

i am glad you aren't the coach. Even Kelly, Montana, Young, whomever, has had a bad game. they should not be benched.

AHAHAHAHh YEAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

That makes sense if you agree to cancel your TV/Internet/Power for a week too.

You people all think with kid gloves on. I hope someone smacks TE in his pretty little Stanford mouth and shows him how to be a man....and oh yeah, Lee should take private lessons from Ginn.

It's seems impossible that your 2nd post could be worse than your 1st, but you just may have done it. Evans should take lessons from Ginn? Are you !@#$ing kidding me?

You people all think with kid gloves on. I hope someone smacks TE in his pretty little Stanford mouth and shows him how to be a man....and oh yeah, Lee should take private lessons from Ginn.

Seriously dude just stop. trent didnt play well today but i honestly have zero confidence in JP. When Trent is in the game we have a chance to win plain and simple. The season is to short and each game is to important to bench somebody for a game because they didnt play perfectly. Thats what we did with JP and that worked out well right?

those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat. Go read a history book or better yet get off dads computer and run along with you little friends

Oh, God, please not another stupid newbie. Isn't there some sort of basic intelligence test we can give them? At least they should be able to display some acceptable deportment, during their probationary period.

Do you do stand-up? You're a funny guy. He's just kidding, no one is stupid enough to say sit Trent.

Oh, God, please not another stupid newbie. Isn't there some sort of basic intelligence test we can give them? At least they should be able to display some acceptable deportment, during their probationary period.

Thought maybe the 1st post was a joke, but I guess not.