I'm a Glass Half Full Guy

Chef Jim

I look at it this way folks. The only two major professional sports teams we have are a combined 11-4 and two of those losses are the Sabres two losses in OT or shootout which still got them a point each. :beer:

I agree...no reason to panic...

However, the loss would be less painful if it wasn't to the Fins :censored::censored:

I look at it this way folks. The only two major professional sports teams we have are a combined 11-4 and two of those losses are the Sabres two losses in OT or shootout which still got them a point each. :thumbsup:

The Bills at 5-2 are better record-wise than most people's expectations of a few months ago IMO. You're only mad about today if you expect the team to play well every week. No team does that. They all have poor games in the course of the season. What matters is how they respond from it with a tough division opponent up next. Stay grounded in your expectations people. This is still a very young team coached by a coach still searching for a playoff birth and win in the same season after more than 10 years as a head coach or coordinator.

Whats the odds of two mediocre players like Pennington and Ginn having "breakout" games on the same day? Just wasn't our day. Bring on the Jets!!!

Well...Breakout Game aside...The Bills were in complete control of this Game with 10 mins left in the 3rd Quarter...They then go 3 and out, INT, Fumble, Safety, Fumble from there...They scored that TD to start the 2nd Half and thought the Game was in the bag...One sustained drive for points in those final 25 mins of Footbal and The Bills proobably Win this Game...This was the type of Game Young Teams lose when they are a little to full of themselves...Lack of focus and exection for the full 60 mins cost them...Perfect example of how better Teams lose on the road every Sunday in The NFL... :thumbsup: