Fred Jackson

bills_red

with all the "blank" player cost us the game or "blank" player sucks and should be benched. I thought hey Fred looked really good today and I think he got the ball more than Lynch did. So could we see from here on out about a 50/50 split? I think the more Lynch gets it the more he gets into beast mode so I want him to get it about 20 times a game but Fred is looking good.

with all the "blank" player cost us the game or "blank" player sucks and should be benched. I thought hey Fred looked really good today and I think he got the ball more than Lynch did. So could we see from here on out about a 50/50 split? I think the more Lynch gets it the more he gets into beast mode so I want him to get it about 20 times a game but Fred is looking good.

I thought both Marshawn and Jackson had a good day.

I had a Dolphin fan friend tell me after the game that his happiest moment was when we stopped calling Jackson's number. Take it for what it's worth. They couldn't stop him.

They certainly stopped him before he got into the end zone. I didn't understand why Lynch was left on the bench during the end of that first drive. I thought Lynch might be injured. Lynch is money in goal line, and short yardage situations. The Bills left their best short yardage option on the bench.

Ad for the comparison, people see what they want, I guess. Jackson was 10 for 41, a 4.1 ypc avg. Lynch was 13 for 61, a 4.7 ypc. You don't even have to do the math, I did it for you.

They certainly stopped him before he got into the end zone. I didn't understand why Lynch was left on the bench during the end of that first drive. I thought Lynch might be injured. Lynch is money in goal line, and short yardage situations. The Bills left their best short yardage option on the bench.

Ad for the comparison, people see what they want, I guess. Jackson was 10 for 41, a 4.1 ypc avg. Lynch was 13 for 61, a 4.7 ypc. You don't even have to do the math, I did it for you.

I agree Lynch is our best option near the goal line and in short yardage. I think he WAS dinged for that part of the game, or he would have been in there.

Take away those three goal-line rushes where Lynch should have been in there, and Jackson is 7 for about 40. You can do that math, I'm sure. And most of that was in long-yardage situations; he should have gotten more opportunities to do that.

I agree Lynch is our best option near the goal line and in short yardage. I think he WAS dinged for that part of the game, or he would have been in there.

Take away those three goal-line rushes where Lynch should have been in there, and Jackson is 7 for about 40. You can do that math, I'm sure. And most of that was in long-yardage situations; he should have gotten more opportunities to do that.

Both backs should have gotten more carries (and receptions) today, IMO. It certainly wasn't Turk's best game.

There were many issues today, IMO. Unfortunately, they all happened on the same day. After dinner, I will air some more of my grievances (is it Festivus?) and ask a few questions about why the Bills don't use a simple method of stopping the "Wildcat".

What he said. :thumbsup:

I was puzzled by the same thing. Why run Jackson three times, it should have been Lynch three times.

I was puzzled by the same thing. Why run Jackson three times, it should have been Lynch three times.

Lynch had to be dinged up.....

He had a sick blitz pick-up on the 2nd play of the game, that allowed Trent to find Evans......then he was pulled...I'm sure he had to get knicked up a bit there....

He had a good game but Marshawn punches in the TD on the first drive where Jackson couldn't.

I agree why didnt Lynch get the ball?Fred is a great player,but i believe Lynch finds a way to get the ball in the end zone.On a side note,i hope there trying to get Fred resigned this season.

Marshawn and Fred lloked great today. There legs never stop! The screen to Marshawn that was thrown and set up perfect would have went for a chunk of yards. There wasnt anyone there for 20 yards. Plus he had 2 blockers paving the the way. Instead we punt and Ginn gets the 64 yd pass on the 1st play.

Funny - I was watching them sitting together on the bench. Jackson is so cute looking it gave me an idea for a shirt....A photo of them facing each other with a caption "Beauty and the BEAST". I think we have a great weapon in those two.