Santonio Holmes charged with pot possession

SKOOBY

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the devil's lettuce needs to be legalized and taxed already. pro sports alone would save social security with all the pot heads that are "million" dolar athletes

Agreed. Very few politicians have the balls to just come out and say it.

Legalize it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXs_Z64ec0U

the devil's lettuce needs to be legalized and taxed already. pro sports alone would save social security with all the pot heads that are "million" dolar athletes

:lol:

Should I bench him on my fantasy team for violation of team rules?
:lol: :lol:

Agreed. Very few politicians have the balls to just come out and say it.

Legalize it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXs_Z64ec0U

:lol: :lol:

the devil's lettuce needs to be legalized and taxed already. pro sports alone would save social security with all the pot heads that are "million" dollar athletes

Yes...legalize marijuana because it would save athletes from social scrutiny. Shall we also allow gay marriage to save Billie Jean King from social scrutiny? Or should we legalize murder so Ray Lewis and OJ could be saved the social scrutiny?

Yes...legalize marijuana because it would save athletes from social scrutiny. Shall we also allow gay marriage to save Billie Jean King from social scrutiny? Or should we legalize murder so Ray Lewis and OJ could be saved the social scrutiny?

So MaryJane to you =Murder and Homosexuality? I don't know what it was that you smoked but someone lied to you.

let me restate my stance,

while the possession of the female cannabis plant is illegal, no one should be free from scrutiny if busted. you knowingly break the law as an adult, you deserve to be scrutinized.

the point of my post was that while the wacky tobaccy is used by millions, the feds are losing out on tax dollars for an item that is "healthier" for you than tobacco, alcohol or 99% of rx drugs.

please dont read between the lines on this post too.

Seriously have you ever argued with a pothead? Nobody knows the laws and the uses for hemp and the health advantages and disadvantages like a pothead. It's not a wise battle...

the point of my post was that while the wacky tobaccy is used by millions, the feds are losing out on tax dollars for an item that is "healthier" for you than tobacco, alcohol or 99% of rx drugs.

please dont read between the lines on this post too.

So we want to let the feds have yet another thing to tax....so that money can go to the bailout of banks with greedy CEOs?