madden

MetsBills

and Ted Ginn caught 9 passes...has he even done that in a season yet?

He has 20 receptions for 177 yards in 6 games.

Madden also says that Marshawn will rush for over 100 yards, and we know that won't happen.

I really like Madden 09; and the Bills were a great team to use, even upon the release of the game (regardless of being an 82, you had a good runner, good receiver, and a stout defense).

However, I want to comeback to reality in looking at the numbers from the sim game.

Do we REALLY think Edwards is going to go 16-26 against the Dolphins defense...in nice weather?

Do we REALLY think that Pennington, against a top 10 defense, is going to light them up for 23-29?

Yeah, sorry, I am just not going to worry about this sim.

I really like Madden 09; and the Bills were a great team to use, even upon the release of the game (regardless of being an 82, you had a good runner, good receiver, and a stout defense).

However, I want to comeback to reality in looking at the numbers from the sim game.

Do we REALLY think Edwards is going to go 16-26 against the Dolphins defense...in nice weather?

Do we REALLY think that Pennington, against a top 10 defense, is going to light them up for 23-29?

Yeah, sorry, I am just not going to worry about this sim.

Madden is anything but a sim. Why do people keep posting this crap like its relevant? Crappy arcade game. Who gives a crap.

Madden is anything but a sim. Why do people keep posting this crap like its relevant? Crappy arcade game. Who gives a crap.

The Bills are playing the Dolphins this weekend. Madden 09 is the most recent edition of a popular series. So they simulated this weekends game.

hmmm, I'll stick with what I said.

EDIT: A simulated game means there are not actually players going against each other. The CPU takes over for playing both sides. The term in the game is, or the option that comes up is "do you want to sim the game?"