kellen winslow

BeastMode54

Apparently Winslow has rubbed the Browns the wrong way and there are rumors that he will be dealt this offseason. We offered a 3rd and change for TG, I certainly would be willing to do the same for Winslow. He's much younger and is a very good TE. No one in the draft has close to the talent that he does. Anyone agree?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Winslow has rubbed the Browns the wrong way and there are rumors that he will be dealt this offseason. We offered a 3rd and change for TG, I certainly would be willing to do the same for Winslow. He's much younger and is a very good TE. No one in the draft has close to the talent that he does. Anyone agree?

I agree with the talent side of things.....can't see him becoming a Bill though, the guy has some serious baggage.

He has been incredibly injury prone and (frankly) stupid during his young career. He has an abrasive personality and would probably be a clubhouse cancer. He might very well be the most talented TE out there, but there are many issues with a trade for him and the price might be too high, certainly higher than a 3rd and change.

Winslow is certainly talented, but he is no Tony Gonzalez, IMO. He has had two good years in the league. This year isn't exactly looking like it will be #3, either.

I'm not sure the Bills chemistry would be served by bringing in a guy with that many personal question marks. He seems to be quite the douchebag.

He made a mistake by driving his motorcycle around like an idiot, but other than this recent outburst when has he been a cancer? It's obvious Cleveland can't keep clean and safe environment as indicated by 4 staff infections to players over the last 3 years. I'm sure that's why he's pissed. Plus, the GM never contacted him to see how he was. He shouldn't have voiced his opinion to the media and kept it in house, but other than this when has he been a punk?

He made a mistake by driving his motorcycle around like an idiot, but other than this recent outburst when has he been a cancer? It's obvious Cleveland can't keep clean and safe environment as indicated by 4 staff infections to players over the last 3 years. I'm sure that's why he's pissed. Plus, the GM never contacted him to see how he was. He shouldn't have voiced his opinion to the media and kept it in house, but other than this when has he been a punk?

He was always a d-bag in college too, I remember him getting into fights a few times on the field and there was that time he made an ass of himself by continuously saying that he was a soldier in a war.

He was always a d-bag in college too, I remember him getting into fights a few times on the field and there was that time he made an ass of himself by continuously saying that he was a soldier in a war.

He was getting fired up to play a conference rival, and he ended up apologizing for it (which was stupid I thought. The media created the issue). Many football players consider themselves "warriors" and "soldiers", who cares if he said he was a "soldier". So altogether he made one soldier comment in college, made a dumb mistake on a motorcycle, and got mad that his team can't clean up the locker room and he's a cancer?

Ask Ramius for a great link FL State boards did after the soldier tirade. It was linked here a while back.

Staph is a bacterial infection.

A staff infection would be Kellen Winslow in a team meeting.

No thanks. He's a great talent but clearly a first rate punk and self absorbed a-hole; not to mention injury prone.

I love that the Bills are building a winner without any primadonnas.

Agree. Not the type of player the Bills like. I blame his father for the kid being such a jerk. His dad was making all kinds of noise and demands about Jr. when Jr. was still in college.

Staph is a bacterial infection.

A staff infection would be Kellen Winslow in a team meeting.

Jesus christ, here we go with the correcting of grammar again. The fact that people even bother to post stupid posts like this boggles my mind. I'm sorry sir, it was a STAPH infection