21 in a row

LewPort71

Hypothetical question (mainly because it wont happen) but if the Bills were to go 2-14 for the season, but their only other win came against New England in New England to end their streak, who would be happy?

83500[/snapback]

Me....well sort of.

lol....I'll believe that when I see it.

I really believe that the Pats are going to go 16-0 and the Sox are going to win the WS in 2004.

And then all the records will be broken, all the curses will be gone and the world will implode.

Pats are going to kill Pitt who are missing Hampton inside at NT and Scott at CB.

If Dillon doesn't pound away at the Hamptonless Stillers then Brady will kill them via the air.

As much as I hate to admit it,,,,The streak by the Patriots is a fantastic achievement....How many more ??  22 ?  23 ??  24 ???

83497[/snapback]

What has the pats record been since Drew left or was not the starter?

Hypothetical question (mainly because it wont happen) but if the Bills were to go 2-14 for the season, but their only other win came against New England in New England to end their streak, who would be happy?

83500[/snapback]

I sure would be. The Bills aren't going to be any better than 2-14 anyway, so if they could pull an upset to end the Pats' streak, that'd be great!