Harrison carted off for the Pats...doesn't look good

Big Turk

the game was terrible (what a goof cutler can be huh? up and down like mad) -- but i was kinda happy to see morris go down and very very happy to see harrison go down.

guy is a sack of garbage, i hopehis knee gets infected and he becomes a homeless crack addict on the street and then murders a fat irish headed pats fan for change.

guy is a sack of three-week old, stewing-in-the-July sun, thick-with-crawling-maggots garbage, i hope his knee gets infected and he becomes a homeless crack addict on the street and then murders a fat irish priest pats* fan he's just given head to for change.

Good post. Thought I'd help you flesh out some of the details a bit for our readers.

:wallbash:

Now I wish I had stayed up to watch the game. Karma's a B word you scumbag.

I'll be honest...it looked like a completely staged sendoff. He's lying there on the ground, the cart is coming out, suddenly Bruschi is kneeling by his side, leaning over, whispering something in his ear. You can almost hear him saying "You'll walk again one day. Just don't worry about a thing." Everyone is now very concerned. Until he is suddenly helped up as one trainer holds his let like a log of firewood and puts him on the cart as fans cheered loudly and you could see pollution-Indian-guy tears welling in his eyes. I thought they were going to lap the field with the cart.

If I still have your attention, three other observations about that game:

1) If you missed it, Bellicheat* challenged a pick in the endzone. While the official stated the standard "NE* is challenging the call on the field that the pass was intercepted," with Bellicheat standing behind him, I swear it actually came out like "By order of our royal highness, it has been decreed that on this twentieth day of October in the year of our saviour of twenty ought eight, that recent discretions against the royal family shall be reviewed and deemed incredulous, disrespectful and likewise and furthermore from this moment forward, well...it didn't really happen."

2) You know the talk in NE* this morning has to be "We're back. We're okay." But Denver took last night's game, seasoned it, roasted it, sliced it, and put it on 75 different plates for the Pats* to feast on. You could see the Denver players coming up hurt just to get away from the other players who quit in the third quarter. What didn't help matters were all the gratuitous shots of Randy Moss, who was apparently doing Eddie Murphy doing Buckwheat. If I were a Pats* fan, that would have embarrassed me to no end.

3) In reality, I think a Denver loss right now may be a better thing than getting the AFC East loss trifecta this weekend. I honestly don't expect NE* to be a contender for a playoff spot, but I do expect it from Denver. The Broncos just coughed up a furball and there was nothing they could do make it stop. Long term, we'll probably look back on this loss and be thankful.

What didn't help matters were all the gratuitous shots of Randy Moss, who was apparently doing Eddie Murphy doing Buckwheat. If I were a Pats* fan, that would have embarrassed me to no end.

John Murtha called and he wants to know if the above is a racist statement or merely a redneck one.

BTW, I know it's getting close to election day, LA, but is that really a good enough reason to switch fishnet for political boob avatars?

I know Harrison is a cheap shot artist and yes karma can be a B word...but based on the reactions of this thread and how we view other fans for cheering injuries...I do not think some Bills fans have any room to talk about other fan bases showing zero class.

I know Harrison is a cheap shot artist and yes karma can be a B word...but based on the reactions of this thread and how we view other fans for cheering injuries...I do not think some Bills fans have any room to talk about other fan bases showing zero class.

nonsense you pacifist.

cheapshots are wrong, but not punishing the guilty is wrong as well.

we can't directly impact the evil cheating pats, but we can be greatful to the process of karma from the universe that inflicts cold rightious justice upon them.

not cheering harrison's injury is giving in to the devil's plattitudes of false sportsmanship.

3) In reality, I think a Denver loss right now may be a better thing than getting the AFC East loss trifecta this weekend. I honestly don't expect NE* to be a contender for a playoff spot, but I do expect it from Denver. The Broncos just coughed up a furball and there was nothing they could do make it stop. Long term, we'll probably look back on this loss and be thankful.

WE can make sure the patriots get two losses, but we can only make sure denver gets one, so in that way I agree with you

I'd still rather have a big lead in the division than worry about what Denver is doing though