Biden:

Wacka

So, what is this like, the 4th time that Biden has essentially told us that Barack Obama being President of the USA is a bad idea?

For chrissake, people. Biden is Obama's VP running mate!!

If Obama's running mate questions the wisdom of a President Obama shouldn't YOU???????

At least Biden said Obama was "clean and articulate".

It matters for two reasons:

Supreme Court

Possible super-majority for 2 years.

add to that my tax bill :lol: and the possibility of nationalizing something like health care - which can never be undone - and that is enough to vote for the lesser of two evils - McCain.

Supreme Court nominations as a presidential I believe are overrated. Every single election, people cry about "So many justices are retiring, so-and-so is going to leave an indelible stamp on the country with his nominations if you elect him! The damage will never be undone!" Haven't yet seen it happen.

The second...good point. Most days, that's the only reason I start thinking McCain's a viable choice.

And no one's nationalizing health care. Never happen. At most, they'll nationalize health coverage...but never health care.

It matters for two reasons:

Supreme Court

Possible super-majority for 2 years.

add to that my tax bill :lol: and the possibility of nationalizing something like health care - which can never be undone - and that is enough to vote for the lesser of two evils - McCain.

I dont see how the supreme court changes if Obama wins. The older justices and those thinking of retirement are Breyer, Ginsburg and Stevens it just means that the right wingers wont get more control. Everyone clamours about balance in congress and presidency but balance in the supreme court seems like a bad idea.

So you make over 250K and dont believe the propaganda on nationalizing healthcare, the drug compaines lobbyists work both sides of the aisle.

I know that's what the media wants to say... but spin doesn't make it true. The Times and the Post have abandoned their integrity long ago.

I haven't heard any of my Republican friends regretting the choice (nor my Democrat friends regretting Biden).

How about Colin Powell and the National Review's Buckley (Son of William F.)?

Peggy Noonan. Kathleen Parker. George Will. Charles Krauthammer.

McCain hasn't done well, especially choosing Palin. If it wasn't for Palin, I'd vote for him. I assumed my vote was going to be for McCain but she drove me right away. I can't trust someone like that to be one off the presidency. McCain's choice is at best pandering to a base I despise and at worst an irrational choice of a wholly unqualified person.

You sound like that old quote from some wacko liberal when Nixon crushed McGovern, "I don't know how Nixon won. I don't know a single person who voted for him."

If someone can attribute that paraphrased quote, I'd appreciate it.

McCain hasn't done well, especially choosing Palin. If it wasn't for Palin, I'd vote for him. I assumed my vote was going to be for McCain but she drove me right away. I can't trust someone like that to be one off the presidency. McCain's choice is at best pandering to a base I despise and at worst an irrational choice of a wholly unqualified person.

You sound like that old quote from some wacko liberal when Nixon crushed McGovern, "I don't know how Nixon won. I don't know a single person who voted for him."

But you can trust Biden?

The guy's got a screw loose. Christ, this country's gone to hell.

Paulene Kael - New Yorker film critic.

The veracity of what exactly she stated it is in doubt, but she is the one that appears to get credited for it when others talk about the quote.