The Elephant in the Room

Remember: Only the right fear mongers. Friggin' Murtha.

Frankly I'm sick of the racism angle, from all sides. There is no element of this society that doesn't suffer from rampant racism.

Blacks are racist against other blacks - all the way down to shade, with the lighter shades being treated the worst. It's awfully hard to give credence to the whining when far too many people of color are just as guilty as the redneck white trash they complain so vehemently about.

More Johnstown PA Racism

Johnstown PA is in fact located in Western PA

But I suppose Murtha is just fear mongering?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the only reason people refuse to vote for Obama is because he's black then we will continue to get the "leadership" we deserve.

That said I don't disagree that there are a lot of petty idiots out there who will not vote for him because of race. Ironically those people are typically in the economic bracket that gets hurt the most by the policies of bad leaders. So in that respect they bring it on themselves and therefore have only themselves to blame.

there are plenty of racists out there, but like everyone else said they are already accounted for in the polls. If Hilary was running I think a lot of the "racist" crew would vote for her, but she is plenty polarizing in her own right.

I do find it curious that 95% of blacks are voting for Obama though.

there are plenty of racists out there, but like everyone else said they are already accounted for in the polls. If Hilary was running I think a lot of the "racist" crew would vote for her, but she is plenty polarizing in her own right.

And it's a good bet that for the past 250+ years 100% of white guys have voted for a white guy. If you have a point to make, make it.

And it's a good bet that for the past 200+ years 100% of white guys have voted for a white guy. If you have a point to make, make it.

Absolutely. As always your contribution is appreciated.

I think I contribute as much as the "biased" in this forum...

You could have the prince of !@#$ing darkness representing the libs on your end and you'd still vote for him, and i'm not just pointing you out.

I apologize for using Howard effing' Stern to prove my point, but the proof is there.

Blacks in this election are 10X more racist than whites. THAT'S THE REAL ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM. Blacks always vote democrat at a rate of 12 to 1, and it has nothing to do with real issues other than entitlements. That's the real issue. Throwing the issue on whitey always sounds nice, but I've seen Obama signs in housing areas that are predominantly white, I've yet to see one in a predominantly black neighborhood. No contradiction there.

Let's change the paradigm and go back to 1992. Did most every black vote Clinton? Sure did. Go forward 2008 in the primaries and the same Clintons they loved they turned on because a half black man was running. If that's not racist what is?

People should pass a test on the candidates positions that are randomly asked in sequence so people couldn't cheat. I bet you it would stop the mess we are in. Many of the founding fathers were against democracy for what we are seeing today.

1.) Blacks in this election are 10X more racist than whites. THAT'S THE REAL ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM. Blacks always vote democrat at a rate of 12 to 1, and it has nothing to do with real issues other than entitlements.

2.) If that's not racist what is?

3.) People should pass a test on the candidates positions that are randomly asked in sequence so people couldn't cheat. I bet you it would stop the mess we are in. Many of the founding fathers were against democracy for what we are seeing today.

1.) Your point about blacks only voting for Democrats because of entitlements is RACIST, ma man.

2.) Just because you voted for Bill doesn't mean you like Hillary.

3.) I actually agree with this but I would argue that the Founding Fathers would not.

I think I contribute as much as the "biased" in this forum...

You could have the prince of !@#$ing darkness representing the libs on your end and you'd still vote for him, and i'm not just pointing you out.

You forget, I voted for Bush once. I voted for Alfonse D'Amato more than once. Just to name a few Republicans I've voted for.

So I guess in the former case you are right, I voted for the prince of #@#$@#$@#in darkness. Big mistake.

1.) Your point about blacks only voting for Democrats because of entitlements is RACIST, ma man.

Facts are not racist. They become racist when they become politically expedient to scream a label rather than argue the point. Do you honestly think the majority of hispanic and black voters who vote D right down the line really care whatsoever about policies about the department of energy? I wonder what percentage could give me an educated answer on what that department does.

They vote because as Obama recently admitted to, it's all about spreading the wealth around and giving loopholes so they can continue to vote for "D". Is that true of every black? Of course not, but the average guy in the line election time could not give you 3 specific policies of a Democrat they endorse, and while they may not admit it those are facts. Republicans could for the most part, although they do so out of fear of how bad a democrat would be mostly on moral and domestic grounds, not because their party does anything they want or agree with, but because of Democrat policies on morality in the public domain, taxes, security and abortion.

Facts aren't racist ma man.

Facts are not racist. They become racist when they become politically expedient to scream a label rather than argue the point. Do you honestly think the majority of hispanic and black voters who vote D right down the line really care whatsoever about policies about the department of energy? I wonder what percentage could give me an educated answer on what that department does.

They vote because as Obama recently admitted to, it's all about spreading the wealth around and giving loopholes so they can continue to vote for "D". Is that true of every black? Of course not, but the average guy in the line election time could not give you 3 specific policies of a Democrat they endorse, and while they may not admit it those are facts. Republicans could for the most part, although they do so out of fear of how bad a democrat would be mostly on moral and domestic grounds, not because their party does anything they want or agree with, but because of Democrat policies on morality in the public domain, taxes, security and abortion.

Facts aren't racist ma man.

So you represent black America and speak for them? Wow.