The Elephant in the Room

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facts are not racist. They become racist when they become politically expedient to scream a label rather than argue the point. Do you honestly think the majority of hispanic and black voters who vote D right down the line really care whatsoever about policies about the department of energy? I wonder what percentage could give me an educated answer on what that department does.

They vote because as Obama recently admitted to, it's all about spreading the wealth around and giving loopholes so they can continue to vote for "D". Is that true of every black? Of course not, but the average guy in the line election time could not give you 3 specific policies of a Democrat they endorse, and while they may not admit it those are facts. Republicans could for the most part, although they do so out of fear of how bad a democrat would be mostly on moral and domestic grounds, not because their party does anything they want or agree with, but because of Democrat policies on morality in the public domain, taxes, security and abortion.

Facts aren't racist ma man.

Can you answer a question for me? Can you use a pillow case for the hood or is it better to sew those together separately?

So you represent black America and speak for them? Wow.

That is the role that white liberals assumed a long time ago. Libs pay lip service to a few AA demagogues, but they much prefer to give the orders. Repubs, knowing that it would be futile, stopped allocating much money to woo AA voters.

As far as the race issue in this election, this has nothing to do with repubs. Not this time.

McCain does not represent most repubs. He voted against the Bush tax cuts. He voted against drilling, as we purchase oil from the middle east. Why? Because of caribou? It probably makes me a bad person, but I wouldn't care if caribou were extinct tomorrow if it could strengthen and secure America.

He authored the Bills to usher illegal aliens into America, including gang members and other criminals. Does this please the conservative base? Please.

His agenda? Campaign finance reform and steroids in baseball. I don't know anyone who cares about the schitt. In short, there is little reason for the repub base to be energized. Abortion? That won't change, and is another phoney issue. Gay marriages. I mean wth cares?

That priest in Chicago was 100% correct. Hillary felt entitled to be president, and it must have stunned her to lose to a black man. Do you think that her support for Obama is strong or sincere? So what is left? A democrat in repub's clothing, and a true leftist democrat who happens to be black? This election shouldn't be close. If it is, it will be due to the racism of white voters who portray themselves of being "liberal."

The conservatives don't have a candidate.

Can you answer a question for me? Can you use a pillow case for the hood or is it better to sew those together separately?

Buddy I've spent more time helping the poor of every background than you ever have and I don't know you, that's how sure I am. Stop with the bullschitt racist thing because you aren't addressing the point.

If I said most guys stealing the largest portions of money on wall street are white guys in suits people wouldn't find that racist, but say something about anybody but whitey=racist.

Why not show me I'm wrong. I know it might take thought and character, but until then again I don't expect a liberal to think, just nod.