NFL Stadium Rankings

From the article, probably why our atmosphere is so low :lol: :

"I saw snowballs (actually iceballs) being hurled relentlessly at two fans wearing Detroit Lions parkas sitting in the end zone. The only respite these unfortunate fans got was when a Lions player was near the end zone."

"The first game I ever attended was a Monday Night Football matchup: 1993 Houston Oilers at Buffalo Bills. A nice man and his pre-teen aged son were wearing their Warren Moon jerseys. The kid was so excited and some big drunk Bills fans harassed them unforgivingly, even throwing stuff at the kid as he walked to a Port-a-Potty."

"A Miami fan came and didn't get pelted with beer until the fourth quarter. That was really disappointing."

"The worst thing I ever saw in Ralph C. Wilson Stadium is O.J. Simpson's name on the "Wall Of Fame.""

The "Atmosphere" ranking in Buffalo should be way higher. That is one major plus for Buffalo. I've been to Seattle- great stadium architecturally, not too much atmosphere. Why are the Jags so high? I guess atmosphere goes up when you can stretch your legs out on the empty seat in front of you.

What's with all these wacky lists lately?

I've been to several other NFL stadiums and the fan behavior towards opposing fans is nowhere near the level of RWS. In addition, nowhere did I see the numbers of "out of their mind" drunks that is seen at RWS. From what I have seen and read, I think the "atmosphere ranking" in terms of treatment of opposing fans seems fair.

PS That being said, I have not been to Philly or some of the other notorious venues for opposing fans to enter.