The Right's REAL reason for complaining about

The Republicans should get a pass on that guy because many of them were only eight years old when he made those comments, and after all, they thought Weyrich was rehabilitated even though they previously said they didn't know of him or his book or anything like that.

Gee, this whole "make shiit up as you go" thing really works. I can get used to this.

I just remembered that several years ago, they found full ballot boxes floating in the SF Bay! In SF a Republican is rarer than a Bills Superbowl win, so the dems were doing it to each other .

Just as funny as the Left looking the other way. And even more laughable when the beneficiary of such nonsense is a Chicago politician.

Dude, the only beneficiary of the situation is the yahoos who were getting paid commission per registered voter. Just because you're racking up the registrations, doesn't mean jack squat on election day if none of them ACTUALLY VOTE.

Dude, the only beneficiary of the situation is the yahoos who were getting paid commission per registered voter. Just because you're racking up the registrations, doesn't mean jack squat on election day if none of them ACTUALLY VOTE.

Shussh...don't rain on their parade.

Unless the same people that filled out the registration cards vote for them, because they forget to. :(

the good news in all of this is that you can vote for president of the united states with no proof of citizenship or photo ID.

If you keep repeating something long enough, it eventually becomes 'common knowledge' I suppose.

The level of sturm und drang on this by some conservatives makes me wonder how some of these people can get dressed in the morning. Wake me when the indictments come rolling in...I won't be holding my breath, though.