[closed]Paul Peck: Bills interest in making a trade "COOLING OFF&

sven233

Just said that on News 4 at 11 in regards to the TG trade.......

While it would be great to get him, there is a reason big time trades do not happen often in the NFL. Not saying that it won't happen, but I just have a feeling it will be back to the season as it was after 4:00 tomorrow.

That is not necessarily a bad thing. While TG would help this team, I still think the Bills can beat anyone in the league if they play their absolute best game.

PS. With all that said, it would be great to get TG here.

hey sven..WTF..cant you see theres a thread allready started for ALL TG trade talk..I mean WTF man...

ok ..sorry had to jump on yea...everybodies jumping on a rookie for the same thing so I figured I jump on a vet..

ok everybody move on..nothing to see here... :thumbsup:

Holy crap, can we just make a separate board for Tony Gonzalez?

LOL.

I've said all along that while I'd love to have him, trades just don't happen all that much. I think the Chiefs have gotten legitimate offers, ie: the reported 3rd from Buffalo, but I don't think the Chiefs will let him go for that. They may hold firm at the 1st rounder.

4pm Tuesday couldn't come any sooner. We'll know once and for all and can just move on.

hey sven..WTF..cant you see theres a thread allready started for ALL TG trade talk..I mean WTF man...

ok ..sorry had to jump on yea...everybodies jumping on a rookie for the same thing so I figured I jump on a vet..

Yeah, but the difference was at least Sven wasn't rehashing something 12 hours old and actually had something NEW to report :wallbash:

Just so you know, I kind of did this on purpose......I am just as sick and tired as everyone else is of these multiple threads. I was just trying to get a subtle jab in there myself.

But yeah, i do agree that this is getting out of hand. I just thought I would kind of mock all this myself!

Yeah, but the difference was at least Sven wasn't rehashing something 12 hours old and actually had something NEW to report :thumbsup:

I appreciate the defense, but as I said in my last post, I opened the new thread on purpose.......just a subtle jab at a lof of the newbies here. But yes, my information was new and it was not a rehash of everything else hapening. So, even though I made the thread as a joke, it still may be more worthy than all of the others here! HA!

Just so you know, I kind of did this on purpose......I am just as sick and tired as everyone else is of these multiple threads. I was just trying to get a subtle jab in there myself.

But yeah, i do agree that this is getting out of hand. I just thought I would kind of mock all this myself!

Hilarious. You are the best typist in the world.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.