Trueblood

Tcali

Had potential. But its too scattered and nonsensicle.

We need another good HBO program along the lines of Deadwood or Sopranos or 6 Feet Under.

Its actually a pretty good show the GF is hooked, Entourage has been horrible, a really good show hbo just had was generation kill check it out on Demand.

Had potential. But its too scattered and nonsensicle.

We need another good HBO program along the lines of Deadwood or Sopranos or 6 Feet Under.

Not good...could this be another of HBO's one season wonders? HBO is nothing, for me, without the Sopranos and Bill Maher.

Crap....like you, the GF is hooked on this show. It is painful to watch...another thing we won't be doing together...

yeah..painful is a good way to describe it....just doesnt work...like that book you toss aside after reading 30 pages

Its actually a pretty good show the GF is hooked, Entourage has been horrible, a really good show hbo just had was generation kill check it out on Demand.

I actually like the show, I'm in the same situation you are K-Gun....my GF absolutely loves it. I get excited for football and Entourage and she gets excited for TrueBlood. I wasn't sure about the show at first but it really has grown on me.

Didn't know what to think at first, but now I absolutely love it. Great show.

Agreed, me and the wife watch it every Sunday. The only thing that sucks is the time slot. You got family Guy and football on at the same time.

And oh yeah, Entourage sucks! Holy sh-t can get this show in some sort of direction? Wheres Tgregg when you need him?