so zona is pretty good at home

colin

and the stats show it.

and they are beating up the cowboys, physically taking it too them.

I think we played all wrong on D both schematically and in execution, and jp losman is a joke against that team.

so maybe the world isn't over for us just yet!

and the stats show it.

I think we played all wrong on D both schematically and in execution, and jp losman is a joke against that team.

If only JP could have played half as good as Romo is, we would have won. :)

I agree! And going against that soft Arizona defense he should have put up 40 points easily.

what the hell are you talking about?

so although dallas has used a much superior attacking d (and are just playing a million times better than we did) zona is kinda doing the same stuff they did against us.

yeah to the above, that onside kick was retarded, but they pulled through.

and right now, one more td, on a slant, for the cards. they really are monsters when their o clicks.

and the stats show it.

Yeah, it makes the Bills loss look a lot better. Arizona is not the chickens of the past.

I'd take the Bills' offense (from last week) and the Cowboys' defense, thankyouverymuch!

Same here. I have a lot more respect for JP now that I've seen how they're ripping apart Romo. I also am not as upset at the OL as I was. The chickens are good this year. :rolleyes:

Zona is pretty good at home. 8-2 in the new building, by my count. And I seem to remember mentioning that point before the game last week ...

Hell, I know I'd play a lot harder in that stadium, by far one of the nicest facilities in the NFL. Its too bad with the way things are in Buffalo it'll take an act of God for the Bills to get a new facility remotely in that class. Personally, I'd love to see a new stadium downtown somewhere. Maybe the Bills and the University of Buffalo could get together on this and share a facility much like the Steelers and Pittsburgh do at Heinz Field.

and the stats show it.

I am pleased that someone mentioned this. I think we lost to a improving Cardinals team, on the road. If the Cardinals show that they can beat a lot of the teams that they are going to play and end up winning their division, then our loss to them right now looks like we got beat by a good, improving team. The Cardinals wide receivers as a team are definitely up there amongst the best in the league.

and the stats show it.

it was incredible how their DTs kept blowing up boyz interior Oline