Gotta Love It. Your Washington Redskins apparently

Lv-Bills

So I get this email a FEW days ago that there are a limited number of tickets available for the 4-1 Redskins (Which is plastered huge across the ad) due to the return in visiting fans tickets9How many tickets could this actually be?). So, supposedly the Redskins have this HUGE waiting list for tickets, but yet upon logging on tonight, I can still get four tickets togehter in any of three different levels/sections. None of the tickets I can purchase are under $150 per.

I find it funny that just about three years ago, the Redskins didn't sell all of their club seats (yellow one's) and they sat primarily empty during games. And then all of a sudden the Redskins had this huge waiting list out of nowhere for those seats. OK, so this small smattering of tickets should be eaten up quickly don't ya think? However, almost three full days after the email, I can grab four in any of three levels.

Yeah OK, sounds like Toronto hype if you ask me. I hope to god that Jones, Snyder and some of the other greedy bastards are finally pricing their fans out of the games. No one deserves it more than those two jackass owners.

May the Redskins rot in economic hell.

So I get this email a FEW days ago that there are a limited number of tickets available for the 4-1 Redskins (Which is plastered huge across the ad) due to the return in visiting fans tickets9How many tickets could this actually be?). So, supposedly the Redskins have this HUGE waiting list for tickets, but yet upon logging on tonight, I can still get four tickets togehter in any of three different levels/sections. None of the tickets I can purchase are under $150 per.

I find it funny that just about three years ago, the Redskins didn't sell all of their club seats (yellow one's) and they sat primarily empty during games. And then all of a sudden the Redskins had this huge waiting list out of nowhere for those seats. OK, so this small smattering of tickets should be eaten up quickly don't ya think? However, almost three full days after the email, I can grab four in any of three levels.

Yeah OK, sounds like Toronto hype if you ask me. I hope to god that Jones, Snyder and some of the other greedy bastards are finally pricing their fans out of the games. No one deserves it more than those two jackass owners.

Jack-Ass!!! is my phrase on this board and you must receive my permission and the permission of the National Football League in order to use it. :lol:

If I had to guess, the number of lobbyists buying tickets to give to various people they are trying to influence has gone down greatly after the past year or so. :-)

Thank God. Screw Washington.

It will be interesting to see how these big market teams do in terms of selling out when they are over charging for tix.......they all seem to think that tix and everything will grom at 10% per year.

Wonder how the new NY stadium will do when Wall Street has just taken such a tumble....will they have enough people to pay 100k for seats in some places????

What a deal we have in Buffalo!!!

Not only are the cheapest tickets $150 dollars, but it'll cost you any where between $60 and $75 to park. It's pretty outrageous. Have a friend at work who's the biggest Skins fan I know and he was telling me about the prices of things the last time he went. Just for him and his son, 2 burgers, 3 waters, a program, and a foam finger it came out to around $450.

I thought the "waiting list" kind of dried up after they left RFK and started all the absurd pricing at FedEx.

You have to wonder how many of the "fans" actually bought their own tickets. :devil:

I'm going to the 'skins game tomorrow...only because my wife got free club seating tickets from her law firm.

I've bought tix for one game at Fedex the whole time i've lived here...last years game where Joe Gibbs did his Chris Weber impression and gave Lindell a chip shot FG...ha ha ha ha