Sarah Palin's terrorist pals

Don't throw stones, Sarah.

Extremists Mark Chryson and Steve Stoll helped launch Palin’s political career in Alaska, and in return had influence over policy. “Her door was open,” says Chryson — and still is.

The AIP was born of the vision of “Old Joe” Vogler, a hard-bitten former gold miner who hated the government of the United States almost as much as he hated wolves and environmentalists. His resentment peaked during the early 1970s when the federal government began installing Alaska’s oil and gas pipeline. Fueled by raw rage — “The United States has made a colony of Alaska,” he told author John McPhee in 1977....With sponsorship from the Islamic Republic of Iran, Vogler was scheduled to present his case for Alaskan secession before the United Nations General Assembly in the late spring of 1993.

PTR

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it, where did any of these people unrepentant in their terror activities? Does not agreeing with your country make you a terrorist? Ayers is unrepentant and wishes he did more. What did this guy do to give him that label.

Or are you just too dumb not to get the connection between terror and protester? Are you also aware that Iran is not all Muslim either, but also full of Armenians?

I don't get it, where did any of these people unrepentant in their terror activities? Does not agreeing with your country make you a terrorist? Ayers is unrepentant and wishes he did more. What did this guy do to give him that label.

Or are you just too dumb not to get the connection between terror and protester? Are you also aware that Iran is not all Muslim either, but also full of Armenians?

Hey, SDS where is the yawn emoticon?

So a potential US president palling around around with a guy who says he hates America and would rather crap on an American flag than salute it is just peachy keen with you? I guess the Rev. Wright/Obama thing is okay by you too?

PTR

Don't throw stones, Sarah.

PTR

How on earth could Sarah associate with any member of a party like this that hates America?! Oh wait, she didn't associate with them, she slept in the same bed and married and gave birth to his children.

Personally, I think it's a total non-story. But would be interested to know what LA or SDS say about it.

Do you know what Ayers actually said about being unrepetant and wishes he did more that you're attributing to him? Not that I support what he did say, or one thing that he ever did as a member of his fukktard group.

How on earth could Sarah associate with any member of a party like this that hates America?! Oh wait, she didn't associate with them, she slept in the same bed and married and gave birth to his children.

Personally, I think it's a total non-story. But would be interested to know what LA or SDS say about it.

This is more of a story than Obama/Ayers, in that there's more of a direct relationship to this crackpot group and Palin (see video of her

.) I doubt there's a video of Obama addressing a Weather Underground convention.

PTR

This is more of a story than Obama/Ayers, in that there's more of a direct relationship to this crackpot group and Palin (see video of her
.) I doubt there's a video of Obama addressing a Weather Underground convention.

PTR

That was actually a great speech from her imo. She does a great job with a teleprompter...

That is not an honest post if ever I saw one. Why do you lie to yourself, and then try to talk us into is also? It's kind of annoying.

Explain this:

Sarah Palin goes into labor and jets around for 8 hours... Goes to Alaska to have the baby because: "I wanted to give birth on Alaskan soil."

What the phuck is that? I am pretty sure she was in Washington State when her water broke... Even if she was in Canada, what is the big deal.

Alaskan soil... Would explain that she may believe "The US made us a colony" argument.

:thumbdown::thumbsup:

Yep... Just jet around for 8 hours and have the child on Alaskan soil.

I am sorry, she is effing whacked.

And yes... You guys that don't agree with me... Use your head... This is related. :angry:

I don't like the association, but I'd be willing to bet even AYERS would be offended to be compared to these bumbleheads. I'm sure Ayers read Chryson's comment: “We want to go our separate ways,” he said, “but we are not going to kill you.” and thinks to himself: "LIGHTWEIGHT. All those guns and no nutsack."

The good news is, if it ever gains traction, all Palin has to do is denounce them, and she'll be forgiven.

No, wait. Only the left can denounce and be forgiven. My bad.

I don't like the association, but I'd be willing to bet even AYERS would be offended to be compared to these bumbleheads. I'm sure Ayers read Chryson's comment: “We want to go our separate ways,” he said, “but we are not going to kill you.” and thinks to himself: "LIGHTWEIGHT. All those guns and no nutsack."

The good news is, if it ever gains traction, all Palin has to do is denounce them, and she'll be forgiven.

YOU'VE JUST ENTERED THE NO SPIN ZONE LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!

You know what? Obama, with those associations would not have been able to get into the FBI or the SS, the very man who are guarding him. But lets make him President cause its different. :thumbdown:

You know what? Obama, with those associations would not have been able to get into the FBI or the SS, the very man who are guarding him. But lets make him President cause its different. :thumbdown:

Nor would president bush back in the 1980s and 90s when he was doing coke at Camp David and Obama for his weed habit. Since Obama didn't meet Ayers until a couple years ago, I don't see the FBI accepting 40 year old recruits. I also can't see half of Congress being able to join the FBI or SS, with the lie detector tests and all. Your point?

You're missing the point: Palin hung out with a couple of guys who had guns and wanted Alaska to secede from the US, and that is the same as Obama's association with Reznik, Ayers, Wright, Odinga, so it's a wash. :wallbash: :wallbash: :lol:

Nor would president bush back in the 1980s and 90s when he was doing coke at Camp David and Obama for his weed habit. Since Obama didn't meet Ayers until a couple years ago, I don't see the FBI accepting 40 year old recruits. I also can't see half of Congress being able to join the FBI or SS, with the lie detector tests and all. Your point?

First, Obama loved coke as well, in case you missed his admission. I never cared much for coke myself. I was a mushroom guy.

Second, it's laughable that Obama's response to Ayers is "I was eight years old, blah, blah, blah" as if the argument has been that Obama used to bomb the Pentagon.

In the end, none of it matters. The right want their old !@#$, the left want their radical, the undecided don't even know who they think they're voting for, and as the Democrats have explained: It's over. Obama in a landslide. So there's really no reason to waste any more time, effort or money.

That's why Eryn and me are on the Obama Express, ready to give America the change they think they need. :thumbsup::angry::)

Actually, all of the bombs the Weathermen and friggin' moron Ayers made and planted were designed NOT to kill people. They were planted to blow up buildings when people weren't there. They even came with evacuation warnings. He has never advocated killing people. None. And the only people ever killed with bombs from the Weathermen, were three Weathermen themselves, the friggin' morons. He has always, even back then, advocated against killing people, the friggin' moron. (some will argue this, like when he said once, "Kill all the rich people")

There was one bomb in San Francisco the azzholes were investigated for two different times that killed one man, a policeman of all things, but no arrests were ever made for lack of evidence. And again, Ayers wasn't specifically involved in this just the group of azzholes he was in and sometimes led. I don't know if they were guilty or not, The Black Panthers were also investigated for it but weren't charged either.

I am just clearing up the record. I am NOT in any way sticking up for the friggin' moron, Ayers, who should have been put in jail for decades (IMO) but wasn't because of misconduct by the US Attorney General John Mitchell and the FBI's Mark Felt, who turned out to be "Deep Throat". Oh, and by the way, the US Prosecutor against the friggin' moron Ayers came out yesterday and said it was completely stupid to link Obama to Ayers in any way.

He was a terrorist, for sure, but he never even wanted to, tried to, advocated for, or actually killed anyone. In fact, he always denounced it.

There are also wild quotes attributed to him from the right, which may or may not be true, that say he did advocate killing people. Who knows. But the fact is he didnt have to do with anyone being killed, except his own friggin' morons, and he wasnt actually there.

The friggin' moron.

EDIT: I wasnt there so I don't know if he ever advocated killing people, or wanted to. So I don't know for sure. He says no and his actions say no. Some people think he did say it and he may have. The fact remains that the Weathermen were serious domestic terrorists, and killed three people, all Weathermen. And could have killed a fourth.

So those things shouldn't be brought up about Obama then, right? Because those things were brought up about Bush. His DUI, his drug use. My point was that Obamas previous associations SHOULD be brought up and discussed, not discarded as nothing. Thanks for your help LT. :thumbdown: