Buffalo's sexiest Bills fan

ricojes

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sexiest Bills Fan Contest

Was going to post this in the Hockey Mom thread, but I though what the heck. Why don't I create a completely new thread in which to bash Buffalo chicks...

My new avatar is from the contest, not the pretiest, but I like her style. Also, one of the contestents is wearing an awesome Jauron shirt....

I like the one in your avatar...got any bigger pics? I'm trying to figure out what her asian character tattoos say... 0:)

0:) I think this: :unsure: would be a good look for most of those girls.

I especially love the one who's naked in a hot tub with the temporary tats covering her nips. SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOTS!

pshaw...i'd hit it without the paperbag

I was at the game last week in Miami. FSU has the hottest, skankiest coeds in the state. HANDS DOWN. It great to be a NOLE!!!

Have you ever seen Don Ho's daughter? Skanky Ho?

I could use $2000. Anyone have a Bills jersey I could borrow?? :thumbsup:

Do one of them body paint things with the Bills logo. :thumbdown:

I could use $2000. Anyone have a Bills jersey I could borrow?? :thumbsup:

You'd blow these girls away, Lana. Although, I guessing you have far too much class, and self respect, to belittle yourself like that.

Of course, given your little "thing", with aj, I may have to reconsider. :thumbdown:

You'd blow these girls away, Lana. Although, I guessing you have far too much class, and self respect, to belittle yourself like that.

Of course, given your little "thing", with aj, I may have to reconsider. :thumbdown:

I have no idea what you are talking about. :thumbsup:

Yeah, they should just give me the $2000 without me even entering the contest. :angry:

I thought it was AJ's little thing...

Well that's what I heard! :thumbsup: