Sarah Palin Newsweek Cover

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he's pretty much dead on. You don't have to look much further than Pasta Joe to see the left wing hypocrisy in action. Three months ago he was decrying the sexism that was helping to bring down his candidate. Now he gleefully joins in the same party.

Well... Pasta is dead wrong... And that bothered me back then!

0:)

She probably never slapped you or threw a bagel at you then.

But I know what you're trying to say. Liddy Dole might have been a better choice.

True... And even if she would slapped me or threa a bagel... She would do it with class no doubt.

The classy chicks I don't have heartburn with.

Elizabeth Dole is a great lady.

Obama is the only one on the tickets that has that class... Joe Biden is surely rough around the edges.

On another note... The reason I love any team Joe Torre manages!

I like class... Something I know I couldn't be. 0:):unsure:

You are a fuggin retard. I'm really suprised they even trust you to handle a weedeater at work with your level of mental ability.

Calling Palin a B word is no different than calling Obama a n*gger, but you're to ignorant to realize this.

How would you react if someone called your hero a n*gger?

Again... Einstein, by Palin's own addmission... She is a "pitbull"... What is a female dog called? A B word.

0:):unsure:

No comparison with the word !@#$.

You don't get the hatred of a pitbull? Maybe if it was your family dog that never hurt anyone. I think the neighbor that gets their child mauled by it would think different.

By her own defintion... She is a "pitbull"... Why wouldn't one hate her. For some reason, I don't associate "honor" with that kind of animal.

A b*tch is a female dog right. A sire a male. Again, by here own definition, she is a b*tch. You can't have it both ways SD. Honor is a two way street. Why does everybody else have to be honorable and she gets a free pass?.

What is beyond belief is that so many Americans find "honor" in the most bizarre places.

Palin dehumanized herself from the get go... With her very own words... Now she doesn't like it?

Don't really have a clue about dogs either, eh?

Got my copy in the mail tuesday after work, took it to Mohawk Place that day and asked the regs if they noticed that Caribou Barbie had missed her electrolysis apptmnt. They all said the same thing...who fukin' cares. That said I was wondering if the loony rite wing media would make an issue of it.

This thread answers that question.

I'd still hit it

That's the thing. Mrs. Palin is obviously a pretty, sexy, sassy, strong young (yes. young) woman.

Remember that commercial from the eighties where they zoomed in on Brooke Shields' pores to show that every woman has skin conditions? Commercial exploitation of a woman's vanity (don't get pissed gals, guys are the same as well) is nothing new. What I don't appreciate is this superficial aspect that the right is now dredging up in desperation..

Got my copy in the mail tuesday after work, took it to Mohawk Place that day and asked the regs if they noticed that Caribou Barbie had missed her electrolysis apptmnt. They all said the same thing...who fukin' cares. That said I was wondering if the loony rite wing media would make an issue of it.

Exactly... It is really amazing how the people here play along when the shoe is on the other foot. Ya, I was course earlier in the thread... And I fully apologize. But, man... They sure don't like it when the worm turns.

Again... To all... Sorry for being such a dickhead... But hey, what can I say.

Palin just reminds me of the type of chick that I remember at the 1989 BFLO-CLEV playoff game... You know the type. The lady that doesn't let go and nearly turns the whole section into a riot. The stupid guys play right along.

Just a little hint Sarah... Good leaders can "blink"... They don't bite and hang on till the death.

Palin is one wicked, inciteful b*tch. You can see the wackos she is inciting.

Once someone starts referring to their opponent as a terrorist, IMO, anything is open to the opposition.

Damn. There goes the fence sitting republican pervert vote. Damn you Newsweek for crushing so many hearts.

:unsure: She's telegenic and has the cutest accent, I'm serious about that, and somehow to some people that makes her someone to vote for. Sort of the female equivalent of "I'd like to have a beer with him." BTW, I've been in a lot of bars and never once came across anyone I'd want to be President.

I really don't get the hatred of this woman. It's shameful that we've come to this point. And for the record I feel the same way about The way The Messiah is being treated. Answer me this Lefties-why do you hate this woman so much? Is it because she walks the walk?

You may not like her ideas but why dehumanize her? So acording to Exiled in Idiotville ahe's a b*tch? Nice.

She walks the walk?! She doesn't even know what magazine's she reads!!

Actually, no. Freshman senators are not national figures -- even if they gave a speech at a convention. 90% of the country couldn't have picked him out of a lineup before he started his campaign for POTUS. For you to attempt to lump him in with Biden and McCain as a long standing public figure is entirely disingenuous.

I found EII's use of the word "wacko" to be hysterically ironic. Of all the people on this board...

Yeah, there's no voting record to go on after four years. 0:)

The reason the left hate Palin and consider her a B word and hideous is because THEY were the ones who were supposed to bring a formidable woman to the table at this point, not the right.

Perhaps the most hypocritical part of the left this election year has been how a group that has spent so much time screaming and yelling for women's rights and equality suddenly feel like all woman are knobgobblers who need to stay home, clean the house and shut the !@#$ up until spoken to. :lol::censored::wallbash:

But hey...it fits their needs right now. After Obama and Plugs get elected, women will once again be relevant and respected, however the left reserves the right to change their mind as it sees fit.

Link?

No, he's pretty much dead on. You don't have to look much further than Pasta Joe to see the left wing hypocrisy in action. Three months ago he was decrying the sexism that was helping to bring down his candidate. Now he gleefully joins in the same party.

What sexism?

You are a fuggin retard. I'm really suprised they even trust you to handle a weedeater at work with your level of mental ability.

Calling Palin a B word is no different than calling Obama a n*gger, but you're to ignorant to realize this.

How would you react if someone called your hero a n*gger?

Way off. Calling her the C word would be the same. B word = Prick.

Good, the media should scrutinize all gov't officials, especially the president. They lost their nerve after 9/11 and were afraid to question the administration about Iraq. Hopefully they've got their spine back, regardless of what party is in power.

God, I hope so.

Yeah that is not an accurate statement by any stretch of the imagination. People hate Palin because she's as dumb as a brick, and it scares the S out of them thinking that she could be VP ... or even worse, President.

Being able to look at Russia doesn't qualify as foreign policy experience. I've been to Canada but I wouldn't call myself qualified in foreign relations with them. Also, Putin doesn't fly over Alaska because it's American airspace but she didn't know that.

Not sure if this was posted in this thread. Do you think these photos are appropriate? Regardless of your like/dislike of Palin, I think they're rather tasteless.

Nice stems. But I agree they are tasteless. You'd never see a man in shorts getting shots like that of his legs.

Any estimate on how many MSNBC employees will be laid off in January? Will Olbertard have to go back to doing the sports?

Believe it or not he's attacked Democrats hard too. He raked Hillary over the coals for saying that Bobby Kennedy had been assassinated late in the primaries.

Palin just reminds me of the type of chick that I remember at the 1989 BFLO-CLEV playoff game... You know the type. The lady that doesn't let go and nearly turns the whole section into a riot. The stupid guys play right along.

Off topic: Man I was at that game (it was actually Jan. 90) sitting in the third row of the endzone second deck overhang where Kelly led Harmon perfectly. Saw the whole play develop from my vantage point. Someone tell me that Harmon wasn't on the take. See: Rose Bowl.

Then I had to meet my party after the game at the East bank of the now long gone Flats district in Cleveland at a joint called D'poo's on the River and had to deal with a buncha toxic Browns fans bark at me the whole time I was there.

I still have no idea why we are not in the same rust belt division as Cleveland and Pittsburgh.

Oh yeah...Ralph "as in puke" Wilson.

Caribou Barbie! 0:)

:unsure::lol::censored:

Off topic: Man I was at that game (it was actually Jan. 90) sitting in the third row of the endzone second deck overhang where Kelly led Harmon perfectly. Saw the whole play develop from my vantage point. Someone tell me that Harmon wasn't on the take. See: Rose Bowl.

Then I had to meet my party after the game at the East bank of the now long gone Flats district in Cleveland at a joint called D'poo's on the River and had to deal with a buncha toxic Browns fans bark at me the whole time I was there.

I still have no idea why we are not in the same rust belt division as Cleveland and Pittsburgh.

Continuing OT but I hated Ronnie Harmon. He'd run back and forth behind the line like a duck at a carnival shoot until somebody tackled him for a loss. He was a great receiver but never should have been used as a RB.

Way off. Calling her the C word would be the same. B word = Prick.

Um, yea sure. In Lefty world sexism<racism. Whatever. You can call her whatever you want, I don't really care. But don't get all up in arms when someone calls your boy a &#33;@#&#036;. Or is negro acceptable? You tell me what is the lesser of the slurs Mr. Wikipedia.

What a bunch of simpletons... 0:)

Um, yea sure. In Lefty world sexism<racism. Whatever. You can call her whatever you want, I don't really care. But don't get all up in arms when someone calls your boy a &#33;@#&#036;. Or is negro acceptable? You tell me what is the lesser of the slurs Mr. Wikipedia.

What a bunch of simpletons... 0:)

You really think B word is worse than the C word?? Try calling a woman both and see how she reacts. Calling a woman the C word is the worst word to call them. Just like the N word is the worst word for African Americans.

I was in the endzone too! Took the old girlfriend and she and some Bernie loving chick almost started a riot!

On the Harmon catch... When I moved to Iowa, my new boss' first comment was: "He lost us the Rose Bowl too!"