Today We May Really Find Out What Bills Are Made Of

San-O

Buffalo has been playing and beating whoever has been put in front of them, and that is all you

can ask. Very nice young team with up and coming young QB, team learning how to win games and

even coming from behind. We haven't seen anything like this since the late '80's I believe. This is already

a great season to be a fan.

With this being said, today's game presents a couple additional challenges IMO:

1. Near West Coast road game.

2. Arizona’s only losses to Giants and Washington, both considered upper/top tier NFC teams

3. Defense for Bills a little banged up on D-line, could effect pass rush.

4. McGee out, rookie McKelvin assume would start.

5. Bills seem to enjoy starting slow, and against a passing team could put them in a huge hole early.

6. Warner has a very quick release, and can carve you up without pressure and knocking him down.

7. Next week is a bye, and that's hard NOT to look forward to.

Hate to say it, but a non-division road loss wouldn't be devastating at this stage. Another test will

come when San Diego comes in on 10/19/2008.

I hope the Bills don't start slow again, play an entire 60:00 minutes of football, and come away

uninjured and with a great win.

Flame away.

:lol:

Totally agree with ya SoCal...

Let's hope that the front four on the D come to play today. Pressure on Warner is going to be key, because I think we can contain Edge. Warner can carve you up, but if he gets rattled we'll have a chance to get some picks. I say Perry brings the heat today!

For the O let's hope that Lee comes out and puts on a show to say thanks for the new deal. I would love to see the O as a whole really put it together; let's see some running lanes for Marshawn.

This is going to be a tough one, but I think you're right - 60:00 of Bills Football will put these guys away!

GO BILLS!

Buffalo has been playing and beating whoever has been put in front of them, and that is all you

can ask. Very nice young team with up and coming young QB, team learning how to win games and

even coming from behind. We haven't seen anything like this since the late '80's I believe. This is already

2. Arizona’s only losses to Giants and Washington, both considered upper/top tier NFC teams

5. Bills seem to enjoy starting slow, and against a passing team could put them in a huge hole early.

6. Warner has a very quick release, and can carve you up without pressure and knocking him down.

Hate to say it, but a non-division road loss wouldn't be devastating at this stage. Another test will

I hope the Bills don't start slow again, play an entire 60:00 minutes of football, and come away

Flame away.

:lol:

No flame, but a correction. Arizona lost to the NY Jets, not the Giants. The Jets are certainly not considered to be one of the upper/top tier NFC (or any other FC) teams.

No flame, but a correction. Arizona lost to the NY Jets, not the Giants. The Jets are certainly not considered to be one of the upper/top tier NFC (or any other FC) teams.

Ah, I stand corrected. Thanks.

Certainly this is a game we could lose without it hurting us much. Still it would be AWESOME to get the win. In fact, being 5-0 would seem kindof surreal.

I'm concerned about whether or not Stroud plays. I haven't been able to find out much about his condition. If he plays a good bit - I think we have a good chance of winning. If he is out I'm not so sure - our D really seems to play much better with him on the field.

I agree. I think the Cardinals are a pretty good team, they seem to be underrated somewhat. They have 2 very solid Running Backs (James/Hightower), 1 of the best WR corps in the league (Breaston and Doucet will be studs someday), Kurt Warner is a great field general and ball slinger, and their Tight End Leonard Pope is developing into a decent weapon, as is TE #2 Ben Patrick. Their Offensive Line has some solid starters in Levi Brown, Elton Brown and Deuce Lutui.

If this team could fix their defense up a little bit, they would be 1 of the best in the NFC. They have great playmakers on Defense with Antrel Rolle, Adrian Wilson, Karlos Dansby, Geno Hayes, Darnell Dockett, Gabe Watson, Antonio Smith, Chike Okeafor, Travis Laboy and the injured Bertrand Berry. They also have 4 solid future starters in Rookies DE/DT Calais Campbell, LB Ali Highsmith, DE Kenny Iwebema and CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.

I also like their Head Coach, and the names mentioned above provide the Cardinals franchise with a solid foundation to build on for their future. The only question is...can Matt Leinart be the QB of the future that they badly need?

*The Cardinals are my 2nd favorite team (besides the 'Skins), so I follow them quite closely.

We found out alright. The defense was overmatched, the LB seem overmatched. The OL is joke. And without a TE, the passing game is limited. Robert Royal sucks. Oh, and we saw the typical JP. All in all, after a 4-0 start against bad opponents, this was expected.

Flame away.

:thumbsup:

wellll...... we found out......lmao

Well, I am not happy.

The D-line still needs work, Schobel is playing today? Stroud had at least a good stop.

O-line is not playoff caliber, it just isn't.

JP looked like, well, JP.