bills game online

vegas55

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Already listed! They only had the audio last week, I think, but this looks to be the telecast.

For other options, check out these threads:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=72311

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...amp;hl=stoogetv

:wallbash: channelsurfing.net had both audio and video last week

Really? About 30 minutes before the game, the only link was the audio link. They must have added the video link, after I stopped looking.

sometimes they add things late or take links off at the last minute

That's why i think it is good to have options like stoogetv and the p2p forum. If you know you are going to have to use the Internet to watch the game, take some time today, or tomorrow, to test all those options, see how they work. Download any players you may need if you have to use an alternative (the p2p list often takes TVAnts or Sopcast player, stoogeTV sometimes requires the Sopcast player or TVU players...but is usually Windows Media based)...get the feel for the thing.

I have an uncle that tries to do this at game time and always screws it up, as he is so rushed for time, and can't figure things out quickly.

There is this other message board that puts up the live link 15 mins before kickoff. Alot of members here hate that place because they make you register to d/l those high def Bills highlights. I think registration is required to view threads but I'm not sure. It's worth it IMO. I don't know the guy personally who serves these games for Bills fans but it would be nice to give him a couple of dollars so that he can keep doing this the rest of the year. I'm not worried cuz I'm already taken care of in that regard.

There is this other message board that puts up the live link 15 mins before kickoff. Alot of members here hate that place because they make you register to d/l those high def Bills highlights. I think registration is required to view threads but I'm not sure. It's worth it IMO. I don't know the guy personally who serves these games for Bills fans but it would be nice to give him a couple of dollars so that he can keep doing this the rest of the year. I'm not worried cuz I'm already taken care of in that regard.

Seems like the links get posted here, too.

ok here is one for you I don't have a PC have a mac so the things Dean is talking about don't work on my computer and the link that is posted here works like crap (I am in bangkok and the internet here is super slow! ). I have to refresh every minute and it really just ends up me watching the Yahoo game day thing to know what is going on. I was wondering if anyone knows an alternitive to that link that was posted last week. 2 or 3 weeks ago (Raiders game) the other link that got posted (with out the chat box off to the side) was great! It stayed connected and I saw my first Bills game in ages!!! I think it was the rack111 thing but I couldn't find a Bills game there last week. ANY HELP would be GREAT!!!! Going to wake up early and watch again IF I can see it.

I have seen a few this season and I have Monday off this week so I won't be tired for work for a change, last weeks 3am start was really hard on Monday LOL.

ok here is one for you I don't have a PC have a mac so the things Dean is talking about don't work on my computer and the link that is posted here works like crap (I am in bangkok and the internet here is super slow! ). I have to refresh every minute and it really just ends up me watching the Yahoo game day thing to know what is going on. I was wondering if anyone knows an alternitive to that link that was posted last week. 2 or 3 weeks ago (Raiders game) the other link that got posted (with out the chat box off to the side) was great! It stayed connected and I saw my first Bills game in ages!!! I think it was the rack111 thing but I couldn't find a Bills game there last week. ANY HELP would be GREAT!!!! Going to wake up early and watch again IF I can see it.

I have seen a few this season and I have Monday off this week so I won't be tired for work for a change, last weeks 3am start was really hard on Monday LOL.

I have a Mac and watched the game on this link:

http://xssports.lhosting.info/xsbills/

Or, maybe JustinTV, I forgot.

Either way, the trick to get a better quality feed is to right-click on the game screen and select low-quality. This will cause it to stop freezing up and the quality will still be the same.

Is it possible to watch game on PC - online as an alternative if so what website

The game is listed on www.channelsurfing.net (both video and audio-only). You can also go to www.stoogetv.com and the link will be posted on the message board on the right, about 5 minutes BEFORE gametime.

Enjoy!

I have a Mac and watched some non-Bills games on JustinTV last week.