Bailout Passes, Market Tanks Anyway...Now What?

Illegal Aliens might get bailout help!

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=272366

An English language and border-enforcement advocate is concerned that illegal immigrants to the U.S. will receive mortgage bailouts if Congress approves a $700 billion government bailout plan for financial institutions.

According to the director of Latino affairs for the Center for Responsible Lending, 375,000 high-interest loans went to Hispanics in 2005 -- and nearly 73,000 of them are likely to go into foreclosure. Jim Boulet, executive director of English First, is concerned about that.

"Now we don't know among those Latinos who's legal and who's illegal because they won't tell us," he acknowledges, "but there's some percentage there. [so] watch and see if there isn't a nice bailout for illegal aliens...."

In hopes of cutting that off, Boulet has sent out an Action Alert encouraging citizens to contact their members of Congress as soon as possible and to ask them to oppose any mortgage relief for illegal aliens. It would be very simple to do, according to Boulet.

"All you have to do is exempt those loans from the bailout," he explains. "And then illegal aliens will not benefit, nor will the banks that try to profit on them. There is no such provision [in the bailout] at this point."

"All you have to do is exempt those loans from the bailout."

:devil: !@#$ing idiot. Please explain how the government's going to isolate them from the rest of the mortgages packed in to a bond... :thumbsup:

Smith: not exempt

Jones: not exempt

Gonzalez: exempt

Martinez: exempt

It's not that hard Tom.

Hmm I guess when they loaded the pork onto the bailout bill they forgot to add "confidence".

They still don't get the "perception is reality" concept. People are just pessimistic, period. They don't trust the government, they don't hope for a better future, they feel powerless. And it shows.

Hmm I guess when they loaded the pork onto the bailout bill they forgot to add "confidence".

They still don't get the "perception is reality" concept. People are just pessimistic, period. They don't trust the government, they don't hope for a better future, they feel powerless. And it shows.

But at least my stock in archery equipment manufacturers is up...

I guess all thats left to do now is to buy a ton of silver and wait for the impending apocalypse (to be occurring prior to the SD game). It just sucks that the final Bills game of all time was a 41-17 blowout.

I guess all thats left to do now is to buy a ton of silver and wait for the impending apocalypse (to be occurring prior to the SD game). It just sucks that the final Bills game of all time was a 41-17 blowout.

Too late now. To be truly prepared, you should have quit your job months ago.

Too late now. To be truly prepared, you should have quit your job months ago.

No can do. Even if the apocalypse was occurring all around us, my PI would give us the line of, "i see that we are currently in the apocalypse. Could you please try and work a bit harder so you can finish your current experimental run before you get raptured away?"