The official Biden/Palin debate thread

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey rtard, its spelled existent. And they can't tattoo big enough for my unit, and what the F are you doing talking about my man business on a thread that I have no input on. You sweet on me boy? I could out debate you withy three quarters of my brain tied behind my back. You narrow minded, dick talking queer! :thumbsup:

When you throw the spelling stone, make sure you check your own post, OK?

When did you learn how to spell??? You have to look that one up on your instant check on this website?

Careful on the accusation. I am sure I can find one post of yours with at least three misspellings. But good for you with that catch, maybe old parrots can learn new tricks?

What a jerk. Yeah why don't spend more time to look at my posts for type errors, idiot. Parrot? Is that the new Lib/Dem defense du jour.

What a jerk. Yeah why don't spend more time to look at my posts for type errors, idiot. Parrot? Is that the new Lib/Dem defense du jour.

Your posts makes everyone around here lose enough brain cells as it is. What, do you want the poor guy to revert into a mental coma from having to spend even more time reading your drivel?

Your posts makes everyone around here lose enough brain cells as it is. What, do you want the poor guy to revert into a mental coma from having to spend even more time reading your drivel?

Smart talk like that is just going to keep me here alittle longer. Attacks are the calling card of a Lib. :thumbsup: Textbook, you don't have to be a sore loser.

This is for you who is singing the praises of the left, but neglect to mention a few facts.Obama is on record saying that terrorists should have constitutional rights. He's also in favor of giving scholarships to illegal aliens. He is against anything that would bring the cost of gas down including offshore drilling. If elected he wants to impose a capital gains tax on everyone, not just millionaires, who sell their homes. I am sure this is music to your ears. You sound like one of the 40% of Americans who pay no taxes, contributes nothing , is on every social program there is and still want more yet. Obamas tissue paper thin resume of 140 days in the senate with the last 18 months on the campaign trail, lack of experience and extreme leftist positions on issues is not change we should believe in, but rather disaster for America.

His close personal associations with people like William Ayres, who bombed the Pentagon in the 70's and Jeremiah Wright, who applauded Sept. 11, 2001, leaves you wondering if he doesn't harbor some of these beliefs himself. I can only speak for myself and the large majority of people that I know, but voting for Obama is a very risky choice that could hurt America for years to come. God Bless America :thumbsup:

Smart talk like that is just going to keep me here alittle longer. Attacks are the calling card of a Lib. :thumbsup: Textbook, you don't have to be a sore loser.

Finally learned to use a text editor, but you forgot the space between a and little. Keep working at it, at a boy.

So there is hope for McCain....

P.S. Old parrots can learn new tricks, hmmm... but crotchety old dogs are still that.

Finally learned to use a text editor, but you forgot the space between a and little. Keep working at it, at a boy.

So there is hope for McCain....

P.S. Old parrots can learn new tricks, hmmm... but crotchety old dogs are still that.

Thanx jerk, you keep watching my spelling and I'll keep watching you lean left. :devil: McCain doesn't need hope. Can somebody say shoe in. :thumbsup:

"Da Big Man: Making JK2000 look intelligent since 2008."

He's either a serious mental midget or a better troll than crayonz

Don't talk about DC tom that way. You must be a mental defective. Out of ideas small mind? :devil:Go back under the rock from wence you came. The topic is politics not DBM, as much as I like it.

He's either a serious mental midget or a better troll than crayonz

Why are you insulting crayonz, he at least thinks about his tactics before posting... a little off kilter, but still there is obvious brain power working there.

Duh man hasn't shown any of that creativity, only that he can apparently ingest quite a lot of meth before he sits down to write.

Why are you insulting crayonz, he at least thinks about his tactics before posting... a little off kilter, but still there is obvious brain power working there.

Duh man hasn't shown any of that creativity, only that he can apparently ingest quite a lot of meth before he sits down to write.

True. But he's done a great job of getting a rise out of folks here

That said, I think he's serious and none too bright