The official Biden/Palin debate thread

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you !@#$s can !@#$ off. Way to take a thread way off point in full Lib fashion. In 29 days I'll be the one enjoying the victory. You bunch of sore as losers. :thumbsup: Man I'm tired of being right.

No, thinking you're an idiot is pretty bipartisan around these parts.

I'm pretty sure the independents are in on that sentiment also.

Not sure where you are from, but where I am the large majority feel the same way. You know how we are. We are those people who work hard so those checks keep coming to your house. We are those people who pay for all those programs the Lib/Dems want to put back in place. The silent majority who will remain silent no more. Again, you will see on election day. All you 18-25 year olds who sit on your CPU all day , GET A JOB, YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, BARACK IS LOSING THIS ELECTION, sorry to break the bad news. I know none of that made it through the very thick skulls of you idiots who are ready to flush this country down the toilet faster then Wild Bill Clinton getting a hummer. Stop thinking of yourselves, start thinking of your children. simple things for simple minds. Gotcha again, bytches! ;)

Not sure where you are from, but where I am the large majority feel the same way. You know how we are. We are those people who work hard so those checks keep coming to your house. We are those people who pay for all those programs the Lib/Dems want to put back in place. The silent majority who will remain silent no more. Again, you will see on election day. All you 18-25 year olds who sit on your CPU all day , GET A JOB, YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, BARACK IS LOSING THIS ELECTION, sorry to break the bad news. I know none of that made it through the very thick skulls of you idiots who are ready to flush this country down the toilet faster then Wild Bill Clinton getting a hummer. Stop thinking of yourselves, start thinking of your children. simple things for simple minds. Gotcha again, bytches! ;)

I'm starting to hope Obama wins, just so you look more foolish than you already do.

making fun of young adults while acting like one yourself... god, hogboy you are something else.

Can you please explain to me how McCain can win the election without Ohio, Iowa, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Colorado, Virginia, Florida, and North Carolina?

Not sure where you are from, but where I am the large majority feel the same way. You know how we are. We are those people who work hard so those checks keep coming to your house. We are those people who pay for all those programs the Lib/Dems want to put back in place. The silent majority who will remain silent no more. Again, you will see on election day. All you 18-25 year olds who sit on your CPU all day , GET A JOB, YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, BARACK IS LOSING THIS ELECTION, sorry to break the bad news. I know none of that made it through the very thick skulls of you idiots who are ready to flush this country down the toilet faster then Wild Bill Clinton getting a hummer. Stop thinking of yourselves, start thinking of your children. simple things for simple minds. Gotcha again, bytches! :lol:

Where you are? I can only imagine.

Let me guess: is it where your favorite aunt's name is "mom"?

Or is it where all you have to wear is an orange suit and rubber thongs (don't drop the soap in the showers)?

Or perhaps where the walls are nicely padded?

;)

Not sure where you are from, but where I am the large majority feel the same way.

I was saying that the independents on this message board feel that you are a complete moron. In that issue, they are united with the republicans and democrats alike.

I am really glad to hear the majority of people where you are from feel the same way as us. It makes a lot of sense.

Not sure where you are from, but where I am the large majority feel the same way. You know how we are. We are those people who work hard so those checks keep coming to your house. We are those people who pay for all those programs the Lib/Dems want to put back in place. The silent majority who will remain silent no more. Again, you will see on election day. All you 18-25 year olds who sit on your CPU all day , GET A JOB, YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, BARACK IS LOSING THIS ELECTION, sorry to break the bad news. I know none of that made it through the very thick skulls of you idiots who are ready to flush this country down the toilet faster then Wild Bill Clinton getting a hummer. Stop thinking of yourselves, start thinking of your children. simple things for simple minds. Gotcha again, bytches! :ph34r:

It must be one large bubble that you live in. Clearly Obama came out on top of this debate, McCain needed to have a GREAT night to make dent into Obama's momentum. He did not. So to say that your guy is doing great... well, not so much.