I love how Peter King just can't pick us to win this year

marioc

http://www.fannation.com/peter_king_challenge/peter_king

I was actually hoping he would pick against us yet again. I don't think his reasoning is off-base but I suspect he might want to be vindicated for getting it so wrong against the Lambs.

Did he actually pick the Bills to lose against the Rams? That's just dumb. I don't think he's totally offbase with this prediction, and if it in fact comes down to the last drive, by either squad, I'll be happy, b/c Bills D>Cards O and TE>Cards D

The Cards have been averagin 26.5 PPG with Boldin, and scored 31 in their only home game, against the lowly Dolphins' defense. I can't see them scoring more than 20 without him, while I can easily see the Bills' offense scoring more than 23.

Bills Daily picks the Cards to trump the Bills, 27-23:

http://www.billsdaily.com/gameday/

That BASTARD!

:sick:

The Cardinals are licking their wounds after losing two straight games on the East coast and will welcome coming home and likely be fired up to turn things around this week.

Weren't the Jags, Raiders, and Rams also fired up to turn things around? I really don't understand why the Bills are an underdog in this game and so many people are picking the Cards. I think that the Bills have not played at their top level for 60 minutes. It's safe to assume that they are working on starting strong. With a bye coming up, they should be going all out for 5-0.

This game's in the bag ---- FUHGEDDABOWDIT !!!

Weren't the Jags, Raiders, and Rams also fired up to turn things around. I really don't understand why the Bills are an underdog in this game and so many people are picking the Cards. I think that the Bills have not played at their top level for 60 minutes. It's safe to assume that they are working on starting strong. With a bye coming up, they should be going all out for 5-0.

This game's in the bag ---- FUHGEDDABOWDIT !!!

I actually feel pretty good about this game. Nothing makes me more nervous than when I'm not nervous.

I actually feel pretty good about this game. Nothing makes me more nervous than when I'm not nervous.

I don't think that the Bills will disappoint in this game. I really like the fact that we are going into a bye because that eliminates the "trap" game scenario. I'm sure the players are as excited about the possibility of being 5-0 as the fans are.

I don't think that the Bills will disappoint in this game. I really like the fact that we are going into a bye because that eliminates the "trap" game scenario. I'm sure the players are as excited about the possibility of being 5-0 as the fans are.

What?

Trap game! There I said it! (I've said it two weeks in a row, I can't stop now.)

I picked against the Bills in my pool for the first time all year. Just have a gut feeling about this game. We're much better than Arizona, and losing to them wouldn't change that...thats just the way sports are sometimes, the best team doesn't win every single game. I think we drop this one in a close game, then come out fired up in two weeks and knock off the Chargers.

I picked against the Bills in my pool for the first time all year. Just have a gut feeling about this game. We're much better than Arizona, and losing to them wouldn't change that...thats just the way sports are sometimes, the best team doesn't win every single game. I think we drop this one in a close game, then come out fired up in two weeks and knock off the Chargers.

I hope you lose your pool this week due to this pick alone. I would rather lose the pool and be wrong than pick against the Bills, but then again it's not my money....

I hope you lose your pool this week due to this pick alone. I would rather lose the pool and be wrong than pick against the Bills, but then again it's not my money....

I never bet Bills games. but, on a pool, I ALWAYS pick the Bills. Just can't pick against them.