Hamdan / Edwards article on front page

Great article!

The article clearly says JP stats till 4:30 and then Hamdan and TE like to continue going over things together. It could very well mean that JP goes home and studies on his own till 8 pm, it could also mean JP calls it a day at that point. In the end the quarterback group will meet up again and exchange important stuff and codes etc. Meetings of this nature between 2 person are more fertile then when you add in a third or fourth.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great article!

The article clearly says JP stats till 4:30 and then Hamdan and TE like to continue going over things together. It could very well mean that JP goes home and studies on his own till 8 pm, it could also mean JP calls it a day at that point. In the end the quarterback group will meet up again and exchange important stuff and codes etc. Meetings of this nature between 2 person are more fertile then when you add in a third or fourth.

Too many cooks spoil the broth.

I tell you what-- you can't find a guy with a better attitude than hamdan.

Hey, don't lump me in with that group ... I've always supported the guy, but his circumstances have changed ... doesn't mean he shouldn't prepare as if he is going to play. Not saying it's easy, but it's part of the deal.

Right but nobody really knows if he is or is not preparing. He could be doing self study or working with one of the coaches. Things are not always as they appear.