McGee OUT for Cardinals game

Lori

I wouldn't be surprised if Whitner goes corner in some nickle/dime with Wilson coming in at Safety

They did that for a while yesterday, but with Bryan Scott coming in at S instead of Wilson.

I don't want to be a the guy who rains on the parade, but I sprained an MCL a number of years back while skiing in Utah. I'm not Terrence McGee, or anything approaching a professional athlete (well, I was pretty good on the downhill back then), but that knee sure hurt like hell for awhile. I can't imagine sprinting forward and backward against people hauling ass with 4.3 speed with an injury like that. Thank God for the bye week - he may not even be back by then. Nice to have some depth at the position.

That's what pain shots are for. To quote Philip Elliot: "Better football through chemisty."

Fixed that. McGee doesn't give up the big one that often. During preseason, McKelvin was making some very basic mistakes that only experience will fix.

True. While I hate that McGee is out, and understand it will hurt the team (Boldin or no Boldin), I still think the timing could be much worse, for Leodis to get some experience. I'd hate to have to see him out there down the stretch (in division games) with very little experience. We likely will have to see him sooner or later. Hopefully, his decent showing on Sunday will give him confidence and help him this week.

...and who the hell was Big Ben throwing that pass to?

True. While I hate that McGee is out, and understand it will hurt the team (Boldin or no Boldin), I still think the timing could be much worse, for Leodis to get some experience. I'd hate to have to see him out there down the stretch (in division games) with very little experience. We likely will have to see him sooner or later. Hopefully, his decent showing on Sunday will give him confidence and help him this week.

...and who the hell was Big Ben throwing that pass to?

The guy Flacco has been trying to hit all night.

And the Arizona game will be a perfect way for him to get it, going up against a top wideout, in a non-divisional game.

Good point.

Yeah... that's what I was thinking. You were supposed to say we'd thrash them, so I'd feel better.

The Jags and the Raiders have pretty good D-Lines, don't they? While the Bills O Line has been playing poorly, I think they have the talent (in most OL positions) to do fairly well, if they finally get it together.

Did that help?

The Jags and the Raiders have pretty good D-Lines, don't they? While the Bills O Line has been playing poorly, I think they have the talent (in most OL positions) to do fairly well, if they finally get it together.

Did that help?

:thumbdown:

I knew we could take 'em!

Thanks.

The Jags and the Raiders have pretty good D-Lines, don't they?

At the risk of being ridiculed, the Rams line ain't too shabby either.

With Long, Little and Glover, maybe even better than either the Raiders or Jags?