Arizona is going to be PISSED OFF going into this Bills game!!

Steely Dan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think in order to beat the Cardinals, the Offense is going to have to show up in the first half too. They haven't done that since 1 week one against Seattle. The Cards defense obviously gives up points by the bushel, but their offense has as many receiving weapons, even without Bolden, as any other team in the league. Defense is going to have to make a couple big plays too, which shouldn't be that difficult against Warner.

The Bills have been winning but not dominant. Except for the Seattle game. A little concerned about our pass rush. In the first game we seemed to have the Stroud effect going on freeing up Schobel and so on. Last 3 games, not so much. Trent is doing fantastic but again, not overwhelming. Bills offense, at least right now, is decent but not great. So still for me, every game is a concern. One of the very positive things I like about this years version of the Bills is they seem un-phased by road games and home crowds.

Who individually do you credit, Youboty? McKelvin has barely played, and the other guys were already here. Believe me, teams would be running and throwing against us if Stroud wasn't in there wreaking havoc in the middle.

Bill, I've got to side with you on this one. It's a team effort. I liken it to the baseball adage of being strong "up the middle." The Bills are getting good-to-great play from their DTs (Williams/Stroud), MLB (Poz), and SS (Whitner). The result is improved statistics across the board.

The Bills are getting good-to-great play from their DTs (Williams/Stroud), MLB (Poz), and SS (Whitner). The result is improved statistics across the board.

I agree, and I am not trying to slight the secondary. Imo, Simpson looks like a different player this season. He looks as if he added weight, and he is hitting people hard. Truthfully, I was not at all impressed by him before this season.

Again, Youboty looks very good, to the extent that losing MaGee for a game or so might not be a catastrophe, though it is too bad it happened against this particular group of receivers.