Tailgate in St. Louis

Bills#23Iowa

I will be attending my very first Bills game in St. Louis on sunday. I am looking to have the time of my life. Who from the board is going to be there? I will be looking to party with any Bills fan I see. I will be sporting my Whitner jersey and bills hat cocked to the right, with I case of Modelo.

I'll be sporting a BEASTMODE throwback with a Cardinals cap..........get it STL Bills. I'd love to tailgate with some of you guys but unfortunately my dad couldn't make it in untill about 2 hours before kickoff so I'm going to be rushing to the stadium as is :thumbsup:

For all you out of towners coming to The Lou this weekend, Bills Backers of St. Louis will be holding a pre-gme tailgate in west county with 15 vans heading downtown to the game aftewards. Tailgate $7/person, includes burgers, dogs, chips, etc... Roundtrip van is $16/person.

The Sports Page

13431 Olive Blvd

Chesterfield, MO

(314) 434-4115

Google Map

Tailgating down at the stadium is horrible. There's no huge parking lot like at the Ralph. Washington Ave is a good spot near the stadium. It's the Chippewa Street of St. Louis. The Marriott by Busch Stadium also is always packed for sporting events.

Should be a fabulous weekend. GO BILLS!

I already posted this on the other thread, but in case you're not looking there...

A buddy and I will be coming in Saturday afternoon. We are thinking of doing the budweiser tour that day and then going out saturday night. We are staying in earth city near the airport about 20 miles outside the city (not convenient at all).

Before the game, we are definitely looking to tailgate. Our tickets came with a parking pass from a season ticket holder for a garage downtown. Will we be able to tailgate in the garage? Also, whats the open container policy? Do we have to worry about drinking there?

If it seems like the garage situation will suck, we are totally down to walk somewhere else with our grill and cooler and meet up with people. Or I suppose if the tailgating downtown sucks altogether, we could just go to a bar. Either way, we would like to meet up with Bills fans and be somewhere that we arent sorrounded by lousy rams fans.

I'm super pumped. If you locals could let me know what you think our best options are, thatd be awesome. Thanks

For all you out of towners coming to The Lou this weekend, Bills Backers of St. Louis will be holding a pre-gme tailgate in west county with 15 vans heading downtown to the game aftewards. Tailgate $7/person, includes burgers, dogs, chips, etc... Roundtrip van is $16/person.

The Sports Page

13431 Olive Blvd

Chesterfield, MO

(314) 434-4115

Google Map

Tailgating down at the stadium is horrible. There's no huge parking lot like at the Ralph. Washington Ave is a good spot near the stadium. It's the Chippewa Street of St. Louis. The Marriott by Busch Stadium also is always packed for sporting events.

Should be a fabulous weekend. GO BILLS!

The tailgating partys sounds awesome, I'm going to the game, but will probably drive myself. Any more details about this llittle gathering? What time will you be starting?

I am trying to see if we can put something together for Saturday night. I called the hotel we're staying @, the Omni Majestic, to see if they could spare a room to meet in, but I haven't heard back from them. Psycho Ward 86 and I are flying out to STL early tomorrow, so unless they get back to me this afternoon, looks like we'll have to come up w/ a backup plan.

The tailgating partys sounds awesome, I'm going to the game, but will probably drive myself. Any more details about this llittle gathering? What time will you be starting?

Yeah my hotel is right across the street from the dome. Is the party still on before the game? Is it B.Y.O.B or what? I am there. What time does this thing start?

Maybe saturday night we can just meet at a bar downtown and have bills fans take it over. I remember the night before the browns game in cleveland last year there were bills fans everywhere... I'd love to see a repeat performance. So does tailgating near the stadium just not happen?

That was pretty wild in Cleveland! That was my first Bills game. Plan on making it to MNF and to the San Diego game this year.

Regarding the Bills Backers event at the Sports Page Bar & Grill:

Starts at 12pm

Beer is not included - buy separately - they have Labatt's Blue

Chesterfield is about 25-30 minute drive west from downtown so it may not be convenient for you guys that are staying by the stadium. But if you can make it great.

I probably won't be there due to my schedule on Sunday but will try to meet as many Bills fans downtown before the game.