Thinking Buffalo at Den is ripe for primetime

Sorry, not a deep thread here, but I just started to think about it when I saw an "*" next to the schedule and remembered that it means: "Games subject to Flex Scheduling."

:ph34r::flirt:

Go Bills!!

Ill play... With the Bills being the only undefeated team in the Leugue they will be a Monday night game as the Pats proved last year undefeated equals big numbers and these two being the play off teams unlike the Blow out that will take palce in Chicago this is the best choice of the week and the Bills win to become 15-0 with their next game agains the Defenders of the 16-0 season record the NE Patriots in Buffalo.

Sorry, not a deep thread here, but I just started to think about it when I saw an "*" next to the schedule and remembered that it means: "Games subject to Flex Scheduling."

:ph34r::flirt:

Go Bills!!

If the Browns continue their downfall, then I believe the week before is more plausible. With all the media Favre love, it makes sense...

Ill play... With the Bills being the only undefeated team in the Leugue they will be a Monday night game as the Pats proved last year undefeated equals big numbers and these two being the play off teams unlike the Blow out that will take palce in Chicago this is the best choice of the week and the Bills win to become 15-0 with their next game agains the Defenders of the 16-0 season record the NE Patriots in Buffalo.

WRONG!!!

I think they only flex with the Sunday night game, don't they?

WRONG!!!

Yes....flex schedule only applies to Sunday games.

That is, they only move games from Sunday afternoon to Sunday night. They will not (and should not) move a game from Sunday to Monday and vice versa.

WRONG!!!

Yes, flexible scheduling is for Sunday night games only. Monday nighters are stuck as Monday nighters. For good reason too, could you imagine the issues it would cause in all aspects of the planning process of an event like that with only about 2 weeks to change everything?