(ot) Deutsche bank 24 ?

njsue

I only expected an answer from a professional NOT FROM A JERK AS YOURSELF.

Why does a jerk as yourself reply to a post that he or it has no intention of helping? :devil: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I believe it was a banking system where they saved money for people and lent money to other people. Banks do that I heard. I could be wrong since I am a dog, but you never know.

Of curse you could go to dogpile.com and post the question, I am sure the other dogs might know.

This just proves that pure trash lurks on this board.

Too bad.

Hope some one can still clarify Deutsche bank establishment.

I have got the first ? on the homework. But, some other stuff makes my head spin.

Thanks for anyone looking to contribute a positive answer.

Thanks. But, I have already entered my ? in google.com. The info is to small.

What potential impediments do you think might get in the way of Deutsche banks aspirations to establish a:

-A pan European retail prescence

*Pan European discount.

Thanks to all those who offer positive help

Hi sue. I checked Questia.com (a subscription online library with full text of thousands of books, journals, and magazines) and came up blank on "Bank 24." I did find alot of info on Deutsche Bank, but there's no reference to Bank 24, save for where banks' deposits are ranked in a lists.

FWIW, questia is awesome, I'm using it for a research paper on the economic and societal effects of the Erie Canal (yup, at 36 I'm now a fulltime college student!), and Questia has been tremondously helpful.

If you're taking classes that require you to do research papers, it's worth the money. I signed up for an annual plan, but they do have monthly plans. Given that it's open 24/7, I don't have to carry around a stack of books, it automaticaly creates bibliographies,and I don't have to waste time by running all over town looking at stacks of irrelevant books, it's well worth the money IMO...

Does anyone know of the european bank system Bank 24 which was established by Deutsche bank.

Yes it is a tough homework ?

I am sure there is a genius out there in the international market?

81750[/snapback]

There is a Deutsche Bank in Manhattan which isn't too far away

A phone call may do wonders :doh:

http://banks.amillionlives.com/BankName-623-4559-36.html

I only expected an answer from a professional NOT FROM A JERK AS YOURSELF.

Sue, I undestand your thoughts on this. At the same time, I understand other people's thoughts on this. While some people post questions about buying a new computer once in a while, you regularly post up homework questions for the wall.

Almost every other thread gets a bit testy, you shouldn't expect anything else from your homework posts.

Sue, I undestand your thoughts on this. At the same time, I understand other people's thoughts on this. While some people post questions about buying a new computer once in a while, you regularly post up homework questions for the wall.

Almost every other thread gets a bit testy, you shouldn't expect anything else from your homework posts.

82184[/snapback]

The real TBD'ERS stepped up to help me. I know that ignorance exists on this board. Those that choose to post ignorance towards me. Well they are a prime example of TOTAL TRASH.

Hopefully someday SDS will establish a way to knock the anonymous/guest posters off the board. This way the board will be back to a really clean environment.

Its either you help or you dont. But, if you dont. DONT POST A REPLY :doh:

The real TBD'ERS stepped up to help me. I know that ignorance exists on this board. Those that choose to post ignorance towards me. Well they are a prime example of TOTAL TRASH.

Hopefully someday SDS will establish a way to knock the anonymous/guest posters off the board. This way the board will be back to a really clean environment.

Its either you help or you dont. But, if you dont. DONT POST A REPLY :doh:

82199[/snapback]

Sue, very simply (as I'm one of the bigger azsholes here), it's going to happen. If you want to ask the questions, you'll probably get something to help-but you're also going to get ragged-especially after last time, as you showed a hair trigger. For some folks that's blood in the water. We not only eat our own young, but others young as well. Just grow another quarter inch of hide and ask away. You have to understand that some folks firmly believe in doing their own homework, as many believe that the value of learning how to research things is actually more valuable than the information researched. When the CEO comes to you for a short fuzed analysis, you probably aren't going to get much help from TBD.

In their own savage way, some of them are trying to give you another point.

Guess those that do there own homework without asking for help must think they are so perfect. As you have noticed I dont bother with this board to much anymore. I believe in asking questions when I dont completely understand something.

So :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to those who think they are so perfect. God for bid you ever need help from someone on this board or anyone else. What ever comes around goes around.

So  to those who think they are so perfect. God for bid you ever need help from someone on this board or anyone else. What ever comes around goes around.

This is your f'ing homework, and about the 16th time you've asked for help. You aren't asking for a new kidney.

this is pointless. I'm going to Boston to watch the sox. :doh:

Hi sue.  I checked Questia.com (a subscription online library with full text of thousands of books, journals, and magazines) and came up blank on "Bank 24."  I did find alot of info on Deutsche Bank, but there's no reference to Bank 24, save for where banks' deposits  are ranked in a lists.

FWIW, questia is awesome, I'm using it for a research paper on the economic and societal effects of the Erie Canal (yup, at 36 I'm now a fulltime college student!), and Questia has been tremondously helpful.

If you're taking classes that require you to do research papers, it's worth the money.  I signed up for an annual plan, but they do have monthly plans.  Given that it's open 24/7, I don't have to carry around a stack of books, it automaticaly creates bibliographies,and I don't have to waste time by running all over town looking at stacks of irrelevant books, it's well worth the money IMO...

81941[/snapback]

This site will help me with my philosophy papers. Thanks Campy. Much appreciated.