AFC Powerhouses?

ieatcrayonz

The Patriots lost Brady and lost to a terrible team

The Chargers got screwed on their way to 0-2

The Steelers don't look so good to me

Peyton Manning got his sac removed and all of a sudden the Colts stink.

I'm not saying the Bills are the best, but it will either be the Chargers rebounding or a new AFC Powerhouse in 08.

The Patriots lost Brady and lost to a terrible team

The Chargers got screwed on their way to 0-2

The Steelers don't look so good to me

Peyton Manning got his sac removed and all of a sudden the Colts stink.

I'm not saying the Bills are the best, but it will either be the Chargers rebounding or a new AFC Powerhouse in 08.

What have you done with Crayonz?

What have you done with Crayonz?

crayonz seems to be more serious lately. I wonder if maybe we split off into an alternate parallel universe after those flying dutchmen under the rocky mountains smashed a couple neutrons together. Maybe the inadvertantly ripped a hole in the space time to-be-continuedum and sent us to bizarro universe

Yeah unfortunately it looks like Dallas is heading for the Lombardi trophy this year.

Yeah, they look like that all year long, and then comes the Playoffs and Romo folds like a cheap suit and DaBoys go home early...

Screw the Cowpukes....

Yeah, they look like that all year long, and then comes the Playoffs and Romo folds like a cheap suit and DaBoys go home early...

Screw the Cowpukes....

I fully agree with the sentiment, but I just call them like I see them. I hope I'm wrong by the way.

Yeah unfortunately it looks like Dallas is heading for the Lombardi trophy this year.

Tom Brady has been the exception, but over the years, feminine QBs rarely win the Super Bowl. I wouldn't worry about the Cowboys.

I think the Broncos may be the team. Although ugly as sin, Jay Cutler is not feminine. We can't be sure about Peyton now that his sac has been removed.