So how good are the Bills

chard

That would be my point. You're using our opponent's combined record to judge the Bills, yet its the Bills who decide our opponent's combined record. :rolleyes:

Circular reasoning.

The Bills only decide a portion of their opponents record (In this case, one third. And to point out the obvious, by the end of the year, it will be 1/16th).

So, remove the Bills influence all together. What's left? Seahawks, Jags, and Raiders are all 1-1, for a combined 3-3 (.500).

Not exactly a gauntlet of a schedule.

It is only week 3, and nothing is written in stone until the end of the year. However, based on what we have seen so far, the Bills have faced some mediocre opponents. Of the 3 teams the Bills faced so far, I think Jacksonville will be the only team that will have a shot at the playoffs.

The Bills only decide a portion of their opponents record (In this case, one third. And to point out the obvious, by the end of the year, it will be 1/16th).

So, remove the Bills influence all together. What's left? Seahawks, Jags, and Raiders are all 1-1, for a combined 3-3 (.500).

Not exactly a gauntlet of a schedule.

It is only week 3, and nothing is written in stone until the end of the year. However, based on what we have seen so far, the Bills have faced some mediocre opponents. Of the 3 teams the Bills faced so far, I think Jacksonville will be the only team that will have a shot at the playoffs.

So against a schedule that is average (by definition), the Bills have performed spectacularly.

A perfect record against a middle-of-the-pack schedule? Not bad, not bad at all.