St. Louis

It's going to be interesting to see how this week shakes down for the RAMS. The team isn't talentless but the coaching staff has completely lost them. Bulger is suffering from the same syndrome Bledsoe had - he's simply been hit too hard and too often. The OLine is in shambles and the DBs (especially Ty Hill) can't cover anyone.

How does everyone think we match up against the Rams?

If seattle was able to blow them out and we blew seattle out there should be no reason we lose this game. 4-0 is a nice way to start a season if we are to be called a playoff caliber team we have to beat the teams we are suppose to beat an St louis is a team we are suppose to beat!!!!!!!!!

If seattle was able to blow them out and we blew seattle out there should be no reason we lose this game. 4-0 is a nice way to start a season if we are to be called a playoff caliber team we have to beat the teams we are suppose to beat an St louis is a team we are suppose to beat!!!!!!!!!

I agree they are a team we are supposed to beat, - but so was Oakland and they gave us (almost) all we could handle. I hope the Bills learned their lesson not to overlook anyone or take anything for granted. One week at a time...

Well, the Rams stink but hopefully the Bills learned today that you can't afford to come out flat against anybody in the NFL.

It was a lesson that obviously needed to be learned--glad it could be taught in a W instead of a loss.

As for the Rams, their defense (especially the DB's) is nowhere near as good as the defenses the Bills have faced thus far.

Get off to a good start, and the Rams will quit-- as evidenced by today's performance vs. Seattle.

I think Buffalo learned a very important lesson today, and that was clear from the post game interviews. That being said, the Raiders have one of the best secondaries in the game and they have a very good front four, both of which played to the top of their game today. Oakland was not the piss ant team that many people made them out to be. Their offense can only run the ball, and Buffalo held Run DMC and the other Bush to 98 total rushing yards on the day. Looking at the overall stat line, we beat them pretty soundly, and in years past when we have been in close games like this, take Denver and Dallas last year, we would have lost.

I think the last two wins show the character of this football team and excellent coaching staff we have in place here in Buffalo. That being said, the Bills have to show up with everything they have next week, because those the Rams D is bad, their O can still put up points when given the opportunity. Our #5 ranked pass D will have to be on top of their game. Keep in mind, if the Bills do manage to beat the Rams and go to 4-0, the Cardinals are playing another east coast game this week at the NYJ next Sunday. Their coach has said they will NOT be going back west, but rather will stay here to avoid the time change twice in two weeks. This bodes well for the Bills, as the Cardinals, after two weeks on the east coast will have the same travel problems that we always do going out west, negating one of the perceived advantages West Coast teams have when playing at home against East coast opponents. With that evening out, Buffalo may be favored in that game too with a chance to be 5-0 at the Bye, and with a less than stellar looking SD team coming into town.

hear me out, THIS WILL BE A TOUGH GAME...The Rams will be fighting hard to avoid going 0-4 at home...I wish they would have won today so they won't be motivated to get their first win against us....I think the Bills will win, but it won't be a blow out as many suggest (see raiders game)

Bills 27

Rams 21

hear me out, THIS WILL BE A TOUGH GAME...The Rams will be fighting hard to avoid going 0-4 at home...I wish they would have won today so they won't be motivated to get their first win against us....I think the Bills will win, but it won't be a blow out as many suggest (see raiders game)

Bills 27

Rams 21

To add to that, I think blowouts are way over rated. They tend to serve to make teams get big heads, sets them up for a loss the next week, etc. So I hope we don't blow them out. A nice comfortable 2 TD win would be nice though, you know the kind where you go ahead early and hold the lead the whole game? Yeah, that sounds nice...