Denver

Kgun5

When did New Orleans become a bad team? They're a little banged up but they've got a ton of talent.

I don't know why everyone can't face the reality that Oakland has a talented defense. Their Special Teams played a very good game today and their offense equaled their turnover with a big play. When you get beat in 2 of 3 phases and lose the turnover battle, you usually lose.

When you get beat in 2 of 3 phases and lose the turnover battle, you usually lose.

But we didn't, because bad teams lose games like that.

That said, I agree that the Saints aren't a "bad" team. I meant "big underdog," but that wouldn't fit in the subtitle line. :thumbsup:

Speaking of Denver - have you noticed that they always seem to play on either Sunday night, Monday Night, or the nationally televised game on either CBS or Fox.

I guess the fact that Pat Bowlen is the chair of the NFL broadcast committee might have something to do with it.

Speaking of Denver - have you noticed that they always seem to play on either Sunday night, Monday Night, or the nationally televised game on either CBS or Fox.

I guess the fact that Pat Bowlen is the chair of the NFL broadcast committee might have something to do with it.

Probably not. It probably has to do with them being in the Mountain time zone and playing their homes games later than 75% of the teams in the NFL.

I'm just sayin'.

WOW, Denver squeaks out a win again. What a lucky team. Should have lost against SD and today against NOLA. Saints blew two field goals and that 3rd and 1 that they didn't make killed them. That would have ended the game. Gramatica sucks!!

Denver should be 1-2, no doubt.

The look really, really good.

Offense looks really good, their defense looks really bad...they have not stopped anyone this year other than a horrible Raiders team on opening day...Chargers went up and down the field on them and so did New Orleans...

456 yards allowed to SD and 500 to NO...its gonna be hard to win consistently when you have to score 35 points because your defense is gonna give up 34...

I agree tho, Cutler and that offense is really firing on all cylinders...

Could the changing of the guard at the QB position be coming earlier than anyone expected with Cutler and Edwards playing at a pro-bowl level?